Coy GIBBS

K

KaseyKahne_9_38

Coy Gibbs to the NFL... he is the offinsive line coordinator for Washington Redskins

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PANTHERS BABY!!!

Originally posted by KaseyKahne_9_38@Jan 11 2004, 02:35 PM
Coy Gibbs to the NFL... he is the offinsive line coordinator for Washington Redskins

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PANTHERS BABY!!!
do you have a link to the Press Release?

If all this stuff you have been saying in your posts are true, you are the man but I have'nt seen no proof in anything you have said.

I went to the Panthers official site and found nothing there, I went to Football rumor sites and found nothing there either.

Why would info on Washington's offensive line coach be on the Panther's website?

Joe "Boss Hog" Bugel is the O-line coach, the same one Gibbs had in the 80's.

Link

Originally posted by Happy29@Jan 11 2004, 07:31 PM
I went to the Panthers official site and found nothing there, I went to Football rumor sites and found nothing there either.
FROM NFL.COM

The other son, Coy, wanted to get back into coaching and will join Gibbs' new Redskins staff.

AND FROM REDSKINS.COM

On his son Coy’s role on the coaching staff:

“He’ll probably start on quality control or something like that. Start the learning process, working on quality control on offense. He spent a lot of time on defense playing that and he kind of wants to get a view of both sides.”

Originally posted by Happy29@Jan 11 2004, 08:06 PM
Oh... whoops. :D

Sorry, I got mixed up.
I think kaseykahne got mixed up, Joe gibbs has two sons named coy?

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Jan 11 2004, 08:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Jan 11 2004, 08:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Happy29@Jan 11 2004, 08:06 PM
Oh... whoops. :D

Sorry, I got mixed up.
I think kaseykahne got mixed up, Joe gibbs has two sons named coy? [/b][/quote]
Joe does havent to Sons name Coy... he has one name Coy and another JD.....

I am not mixed up...

We sure could use Slugger Labbe or Fatback McSwain to coach the Falcons O-line. :)

this just in....Tony Stewart to coach the Redskins linebacker's..."Yea, after perfecting my punching skills on people in NASCAR and the media, I have now decided to focus my career toward the NFL" Stewart states. :p :p

Back
Top Bottom