CTS Martinsville Thread

Hey guys, Gollum has to work today so let's keep him up to date on the race.

GOOOOOOO Flipper and good luck to Tina Gordon!

Youse guys are a sorry lot!

Crawford 1st, BH Jr 2nd.

Let's see if Crawford can complete the race with that foot injured in the awful wreck a while back.

Steve Park lookin good!

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 17 2004, 12:29 PM
Lester spins out on the 1st lap, no contact.
I'm pretty sure there was contact.

7 trucks involved in the latest mess, including Musgrave (sorry Gollum) and Park.
I believe Petree caused the whole thing after watching the replay.

Steve Park banged the wall with only 6 to go setting up another green/white checkers :(

I really hope they interview Bill Lester cuz he got done in after the checkers.

Sorry Gollum :wub: I tried but nobody else wanted to play. I thought it was a dang good race!

You did a good job Kat. Looks like the two guys I was pulling for ( Musgrave and Parks ) didn't fair well. What happen to Lester. :cheers:

crawford had one hell of a FORD, chevy's could'nt touch him, park with another dreadful finish, DW had a good run til he screwed it up. Did y'all see how skinner was tryin to bully wood and then skinner said " he showed alot of professionalism, he could of knocked me out but he did'nt, he showed alot of maturity today" did you see john's reaction to that? he had that whatever look on his face. IMO skinner was tryin to knock wood around to rattle his cage and it did'nt happen.

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 17 2004, 07:46 PM
Sorry Gollum :wub: I tried but nobody else wanted to play. I thought it was a dang good race!
They will show it again sometime this week. Maybe I will get to catch it. Sounds like a good race. :cheers:

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 17 2004, 04:31 PM
You did a good job Kat. Looks like the two guys I was pulling for ( Musgrave and Parks ) didn't fair well. What happen to Lester. :cheers:
Lester and Petree got together right at the start/finish line to finish the race and Lester took one hell of a hit to the inside wall. He was mucho pissed but was told to go to the infield care center before anything could happen.

I think Lester would have knocked Petree's lights out if he weren't sent to the care center.

Petree was involved in a number of cautions today.

I'm pretty sure Petree was involved in the first caution..........with Lester!! :D Might have had somthing to do with Lester's mood.

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 17 2004, 04:49 PM
They will show it again sometime this week. Maybe I will get to catch it. Sounds like a good race. :cheers:
Monday at 12:30 PM ET on SPEED.
Tuesday at 4:30 PM ET on SPEED.

and a treat for you if you have ESPN Classic and will be up at 8 AM ET Sunday. They are showing a race from North Wilkesboro. The fall 1990 race won by Mark Martin over Dale Earnhardt. Brett Bodine 3rd. Should be worth a watch.

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 17 2004, 09:38 PM
Petree hit everything except the lottery (and he got 5 out of 6 numbers there!)
:p

Originally posted by TonyB+Apr 17 2004, 11:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TonyB @ Apr 17 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Apr 17 2004, 09:38 PM
Petree hit everything except the lottery (and he got 5 out of 6 numbers there!)
:p [/b][/quote]
LMAO...but unfortunately this is true!

Back
Top Bottom