Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte

I hate everything that happened on that last lap. This system rewards carnage, it's honestly insane.

Jimmie being a true racer wasn't content with just getting 2nd to advance. Shame.

Yeah but the 12 got the dub :D

I guess I'm the only one who understands completely why Truex was angry in the moment, and can't imagine another driver with any self worth not being so. No, nobody just shrugs that off, unless they don't actually care.

I also don't fault Jimmie for being so hungry and overdriving.

It was a clusterf*ck, and I detest their incredibly stupid little points battles, but that was fun.
True that!!

I hate everything that happened on that last lap. This system rewards carnage, it's honestly insane.

Jimmie being a true racer wasn't content with just getting 2nd to advance. Shame.
As a Larson fan, NASCAR and their “fans” love their gimmicks.

there is where my headache come in. Listening to these jokers talk B.S. all race, racers race for the win unless this B.S. is in place for some.

I swear everytime Truex does something he gets sh!t for it on here. Is he not suppose to be pissed he got taken out in the last corner. Some of you people are ridiculous
What’s wrong with going up to JJ after the race instead of using his car as a weapon? That’s the problem I had with it

Jimbo coulda had it if he had just stopped after he was done spinning. Wasted too much time.

It’s ironic in that the system they use to crown a champion “win and your in/advance” ...he was going for the W and it bit him. If he woulda points raced he woulda been okay. A bit backwards if you ask me

Funny they were going on and on about Clint..smh
upload_2018-9-30_16-56-23.png

Back
Top Bottom