Cup RACE thread --- Chicago

KDB's behavior for years is considered bizarre by many being a fanboy, and disrespecting a 7 yeah a 7 time cup champion isn't going to be considered sane behavior and agreed by everybody in your world. You will continue to get the same results over and over so quit acting all indignant, it is getting really old. Johnson is one of the most liked drivers in the sport, most fans even though they are not a fan of JJ respect what he has done and the way he did it.

You don't care nearly as much as you do about what @Thegeneral23 says if he isn't a KB fan....and you know it. Come on man. I have read what he has said about JJ, and it isn't filled with venom.

You don't care nearly as much as you do about what @Thegeneral23 says if he isn't a KB fan....and you know it. Come on man. I have read what he has said about JJ, and it isn't filled with venom.
Yea he is a mess, the hate for KB from him is crazy! This guy talks about Kyle Busch like he did something to his family or something , it’s sickening if u ask me.. all I said was JJ is irrelevant which he is, guy is terrible these days.. what’s the prob with saying that? I don’t even notice he is out there during a race.. I’m just being honest.. not once did I say Ohhh I don’t like JJ Because of this and that! I just talk about his on track performance, a lot of people in here make it personal when it comes to Kyle Busch

Kyle has been "taken out" many times, matter of fact, he got drove into the wall Sunday by the 2nd place car.

By the guy who admitted that he wanted to, but somehow it's okay because he got it back, and it was handled with a smile and a handshake. He knew that if the slide job worked, KB would have crossed him over, so he decided to door him. He ****** said that, and somehow that's okay. Whatever. It's all good, he got his. I won't say anything like just imagine if the tables were turned because that is overstating the obvious.

By the guy who admitted that he wanted to, but somehow it's okay because he got it back, and it was handled with a smile and a handshake. He knew that if the slide job worked, KB would have crossed him over, so he decided to door him. He ******* said that, and somehow that's okay. Whatever. It's all good, he got his. I won't say anything like just imagine if the tables were turned because that is overstating the obvious.

We must thank Ron Hornaday for giving our boy some easy practice at turning folks around.

Back
Top Bottom