Cup RACE thread --- COTA

I'll be interested to see how quickly

i'll be interested to see how quickly Brad Keselowski is able to race through the field and how long William Byron leads the race.

g
Young William is sailing, Brad has an anchor

20240324_151152.jpg
not sure if TV is showing it....but all grandstands and most GA is very full.

Hey, remember the good ol’ days when Elliott was a threat at road courses? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

His appearance on Dale Jr Download was eye opening and frightening for 9 fans. He admitted that he can’t figure out how to drive the Next Gen, and that all those wins early were before “the other guys figured it out.”

Hey, remember the good ol’ days when Elliott was a threat at road courses? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

His appearance on Dale Jr Download was eye opening and frightening for 9 fans. He admitted that he can’t figure out how to drive the Next Gen, and that all those wins early were before “the other guys figured it out.”
I'm not sure Busch has figured it out.

12 and 22 slid through T1 on cold tires.

Just noticed there is a bad bump over Tunnel1 just past pit road exit. It's upsetting a couple of the cars under braking and definitely upsets them exiting pit road.
I put green lines about where the tunnel is. You can see the cars jump up then bottom out across it.
20240324_152257.jpg

If we're being honest and these front guys don't need to stop here, they might as well stay out and avoid all the possible carnage on the first could laps on turn one.

Meh, I think he still has the highest driver rating on road courses even in next gen, just hasn't captured a win yet. Should a have a few, we all remember why he doesn't. Less horsepower, bigger tires, bigger brakes...they built a car that neutralized what made him so much better than everyone else. That's why the winners of these are so randomized now.

Meh, I think he still has the highest driver rating on road courses even in next gen, just hasn't captured a win yet. Should a have a few, we all remember why he doesn't. Less horsepower, bigger tires, bigger brakes...they built a car that neutralized what made him so much better than everyone else. That's why the winners of these are so randomized now.
He outlined that a couple weeks ago when he said Next Gen makes everyone drive the same way.

If we're being honest and these front guys don't need to stop here, they might as well stay out and avoid all the possible carnage on the first could laps on turn one.
Bell is making the gamble. Wonder if he pits after 5-6 laps.

They’re complete non-factors now. They’re actually debating if a full on shock adjustment is necessary. (Is it worth going to the back for)

Bell is making the gamble. Wonder if he pits after 5-6 laps.

Yeah, him and McDowell. I wonder if they'll even wait that long. I don't know if they are looking to make it on two stops or if they are looking to at least survive until the final stage.

SVG being 12-15 on pace today is showing just how much of a jump it is from Xfinity to Cup.

Chase Elliott is the third place driver at Hendrick. Probably affects his mentality.

Back
Top Bottom