Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Glad they mentioned 22nd place bush league Lajoie. Good save and pure class by Hocevar from an obvious move to try to ruin his night.

Substitute Driver thread has disappeared. I’ll leave this here …

What a run last night. LMC should run him some more this year as maybe an audition for next year. Carson is very talented, him and Jones would make a good team, but don’t know what Carson’s situation with Chevy is going into 2024

Lajoie was mad that Hocevar ran better than him in the 7 and now he was outrunning him in a car that can’t sniff the top 20 with other drivers
May have found the right guy in the 42 to finish the season.

Lajoie continues to grind away at it, he's not the fastest guy. However, the only thing he can continue to do is focus on his program.

Really a 17 race winless streak? It used to have to be like 40+ to get mentioned
I remember (memory might be spotty)when Gordon went through it from the end of 01 of his championship year to the following year’s Bristol night race, it was like 40 something races and that was a BIG deal. I agree with ya though

Lajoie was mad that Hocevar ran better than him in the 7 and now he was outrunning him in a car that can’t sniff the top 20 with other drivers
I believe it. Lajoie did a lot of talking for a long time, then Hocevar quietly showed him up and continues on an upward trajectory.

I hope Carson doesn't sign to drive the 77 for two reasons:

1. I think Corey would not be a team player with Carson at all. I think those two would be like oil and water and it would end up creating a lot of team drama.

2. I think Carson deserves better.

I remember (memory might be spotty)when Gordon went through it from the end of 01 of his championship year to the following year’s Bristol night race, it was like 40 something races and that was a BIG deal. I agree with ya though
Same with Jimmie Johnson in 2016. 24 was a big deal lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I believe it. Lajoie did a lot of talking for a long time, then Hocevar quietly showed him up and continues on an upward trajectory.

I hope Carson doesn't sign to drive the 77 for two reasons:

1. I think Corey would not be a team player with Carson at all. I think those two would be like oil and water and it would end up creating a lot of team drama.

2. I think Carson deserves better.
Lajoie always rubbed me the wrong way when he threw his team under the bus during his beef with Denny on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I like seeing HMS number 1 and 2 in the points. That is not a bad way to start the playoffs. :punkrocke
1693873912718.png

I listened to parts of the MRN broadcast Sunday night and they were much more tolerable than the Gerbils, it was no contest.

I am going to talk to my doctor about goung full MRN amd trying to stop taking the Gerbitol meds.

#GerbitolFreeIn2023

I listened to parts of the MRN broadcast Sunday night and they were much more tolerable than the Gerbils, it was no contest.

I am going to talk to my doctor about goung full MRN amd trying to stop taking the Gerbitol meds.

#GerbitolFreeIn2023
Best workaround I have found is a commercial less international stream. It has the gerbils continual yapping until the commercials and then they continue to show the race with sound but NO GERBILS. The breaks really help with sanity. No sliver of the race in the corner with a commercial blasting away, no complete block of the racing.

Best workaround I have found is a commercial less international stream. It has the gerbils continual yapping until the commercials and then they continue to show the race with sound but NO GERBILS. The breaks really help with sanity. No sliver of the race in the corner with a commercial blasting away, no complete block of the racing.
I wonder how hard it would be gor me to just learn another language and to follow that broadcast hopefully with a better set of gerbils?

There might be one of those Scandinavian countries out there with some type of human rights provision that doesn't allow the people to be exposed to the gebilside and sufferings.

I wonder how hard it would be gor me to just learn another language and to follow that broadcast hopefully with a better set of gerbils?

There might be one of those Scandinavian countries out there with some type of human rights provision that doesn't allow the people to be exposed to the gebilside and sufferings.
No screech Spanish is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom