Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Trackhouse is overrated. And I love the potential of that team.

They need to spend more time in sim and less time courting SVG and making Twitter videos. One year of success doesn’t put them on the map. Chastain is as good as anyone in the field. Running 25th at his best track. That they almost won at a few months ago.

They need to spend more time in sim and less time courting SVG and making Twitter videos. One year of success doesn’t put them on the map. Chastain is as good as anyone in the field. Running 25th at his best track. That they almost won at a few months ago.
Chastain’s average finish is worse this year than last. I don’t believe he’s “as good as anyone in the field.”

Chastain’s average finish is worse this year than last. I don’t believe he’s “as good as anyone in the field.”
I mean more so talent wise. But yes, they’ve fallen way off this year.

Ohhh loose wheel for the 19. Id file that under Prawblems

You know…something The Brand….something something. Maybe they’ll get a fire lit under their behinds after this showing

They took advantage of the new car last year. Besides a couple tracks they have been a ghost this year

Bell had such a good night going. This place turns a good day into a bad one real quick

The 4's biggest problem is he cant fire off on the start, after about 10-15 laps he is the fastest car on most laps but gets in a hole to deep to dig out of.

327c9360dbcfc90b2c5b63c08c61ce78.jpg

The reason we’re under yellow right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a playoff curveball, a Brian France special one last contribution…let them race in the dark! The true playoff contenders will emerge in the darkness

Back
Top Bottom