Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Be interesting to see how quickly Kyle Busch makes his way through the field and if Ty Gibbs can keep it in the top 5.

My wife, regarding Michael Waltrip during the this grid walk

"He doesn't look like a real person."

"He looks like someone from Rugrats"

We need more serious coverage lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
NFL partners with Nickelodeon for games, maybe NASCAR will to some day. Then Tommy Pickles could do the grid walk.

The Shriners Children 500"

I can't say enough about the wonderful work the Shriners Hospital for Children does.
They did two operations for my son and I never was billed for anything.

I can't say enough about the wonderful work the Shriners Hospital for Children does.
My Dad was a van driver for them. I cant tell you how many kids and family he took to the Saint Louis hospital.

I am not on the Hamlin bandwagon but I love today's paint scheme. Brite Red and White lettering always looks great to me.

Great day for racing! Enjoy
E83ED94D-C449-4F92-A186-89EC5A00A537.jpeg

I am glad my wife is sleeping and not seeing the tears in my eyes just thinking about those children.

If you are healthy enough to walk celebrate your blessings.

I don’t think I’d want to be the pit member of who’s holding down the hood while another guy beats it with a mallet near inches from my hands. That gave me anxiety just watching it.

Good wedge adjustment explanation by Larry Mac on the cut away car.

It’s about time to ask Cindric, what would you say you do here? That 2 is the flagship of Penske snd frankly hasn’t ran like it since Brad wheeled it.

43 looks real good thus far. I think the 9 and 45 will be strong all day contending for the win

Ty Gibbs is impressive so far.

Hard racing here between the 5 and 10. That 10 looks so much like the Go Daddy Car driven by Danica

Props to Fox for going to commercial right as Jones was going for the lead. Stellar job fellas

Back
Top Bottom