Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Larson didn’t have the worst car at Hendrick. He had multiple pit road issues and restarted 20+ many times. Chevy also had 3 wins to start the year. The Toyotas are probably ahead of Chevy and Ford at the short tracks right now, yes.
Have to disagree. Pit issues aside, he ran the worst all day. Really not able to pass and was very slow in qualifying too. I am not saying he was the worst by far but he ran the worst all day and still got the best finish of the 4 because his crew chief is able to make sound decisions.
Bro they’ve won 3 out of 4 races this year lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but Asterix next to that since 2 of those were speedway races and one was Larson at Vegas which apparently he could win in a go cart right now. I found Chase's comments about his Vegas performance interesting because he said that he needs to learn to attack the track differently which tells me he has the same set up as Larson but isn't making the same speed. All about that feel a driver is looking for I guess.

I know that my boy @StandOnIt was trying to get to this, so I decided to help him out....
NCS Phoenix Laps Led.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom