Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Larson and Cliff have had zero conversations about balance, and have made no adjustments the second half of this race.

Larson getting frustrated with the radio talking about downshifting, insisting that it isn't working for him and he can't shift.

That's what happens when you don't adjust on the car and you don't shift like the faster guys are.

Sigh.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson and Cliff have had zero conversations about balance, and have made no adjustments the second half of this race.

Larson getting frustrated with the radio talking about downshifting, insisting that it isn't working for him and he can't shift.

That's what happens when you don't adjust on the car and you don't shift like the faster guys are.

Sigh.

Miss matched "odd" set of tires. Apparently.

Hamlin might have a shot at this if there’s a caution

I’m not yet convinced it’ll work but I’m glad the 11 crew did something different, they had no chance doing the same as the 19 and 5.

Get ready for drama.

Hamlin's race to lose. Entirely.

I’m not yet convinced it’ll work but I’m glad the 11 crew did something different, they had no chance doing the same as the 19 and 5.
Oh it's gonna work. Hamlin will be leading with 5 to go

Aero bubbles at Richmond.

Outstanding

Uh oh. Joey is making hay, and traffic awaits MTJ

Congrats to Truex, wins with a dominant car. Would like to see him win with a non dominant car for a change.

Oh Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom