Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Jebus its coming down now

Wonder if they’ll run under yellow just long enough to award stage points at the break.

Edit - nope

Tough points hit for the 9. Getting shuffled cost them over 20 points.

I've been trying to watch some while I'm at work, and every time I tuned in, saw a Hendrick car getting in a wreck. Bowman has had some awful luck these past couple months

Reactions: Pat
Tough points hit for the 9. Getting shuffled cost them over 20 points.
Par for the course. He stayed with Ricky way too long. Should've done his own thing.

Time to go spank these boys at The Roval

Bubba definitely was earning this win with those last bunch of laps he was running. Just call the race and the win is his.

Personally I'd hate to have my first win be this way but that's just me.

Par for the course. He stayed with Ricky way too long. Should've done his own thing.

Time to go spank these boys at The Roval
He said on the radio that he didn't trust the 2 and thought he could control it from where he was. (When Eddie suggested they should have come down in front of the 20). I dunno... It is what it is. I feel same pressure headed into Roval as Martinsville last year and I'm just a fan.

What did Chase say on his mic after he shoved Stenhouse into Bowman?
He was worried that he hit the 47 too hard. They asked Ricky and Ricky said no, the 48 was way too "all over the place" to lead the line.

If it does get called, Bubba drove his butt to the front and put himself in position to take advantage of the opportunity that came with the crash and the rain.
Yeah but ALOT of people will never give him the credit he deserves for it.

Back
Top Bottom