Daytona Duels Race thread

I still like Junior to win the 500..........way out on a limb and say the 48 experiences some sort of trouble and will be doing good to finish in the top 15. 24 will make a race of it IF he can avoid the big one. I like the 78, and as much as I hate to say it, the 18 has been better than I expected all Race Week.

I'm glad Hornish made it after he got wrecked by a dumb mistake, but sucks that Bowman got screwed by that.

Well, good races. Time to watch the final period of Dallas vs San Jose. See you all tomorrow for the truck race!

**** yea! I hope he gets back into top form this year like he was in 2013. :D
48 was staying up all by himself and they couldn't pack up and pull him. Pretty impressive, if they don't make any mistakes and stay up front he has a good shot I think. The Hendricks all looked really strong

Happy about Jr.'s win in the first race.

But wow, that second race was a mess. Glad Ragan was able to make it in; I really liked that KFC car.

Denny looked like Joe Biden in a firesuit.:D
xVk5MTz.gif

Danica has a legitimate beef. Denny tried to bump draft her in the middle of the corner and spun her. Bump drafting in the corners is a big no no in restrictor plate racing. You'd think that someone with all the years of wisdom and experience like the almighty Hamlinator would know better;)

All that said...I'm getting a little tired of Danica crying like a 10 year old brat everytime things don't go her way. Say your piece and move on. She acts like she's the only one who's been wrecked at Daytona. This wreck wasn't her fault, but it's plate racing. Crashes like that happen all the time. Nobody is allowed to be within a half a lap of the #10.

To be perfectly honest (and this coming from a woman) Danica is one of the most overrated drivers ever. The only reason she gets half the good press she does is because she is a woman and the press is afraid to say anything out of fear of being labeled misogynistic. If it was any other male, they'd be a. dragging them across the coals or b. not even talking about them.

Holla at me when she wins a race.

(Sorry DanicaFreak)

When someone spins you out two days in a row, you are pissed, and Danica was pissed, and I would have been pissed too. She didn't overreact at all.

When someone spins you out two days in a row, you are pissed, and Danica was pissed, and I would have been pissed too. She didn't overreact at all.

Now that I've read and pieced together what happened, I understand that.

But, I still stand by my statement she's overrated.

To be perfectly honest (and this coming from a woman) Danica is one of the most overrated drivers ever. The only reason she gets half the good press she does is because she is a woman and the press is afraid to say anything out of fear of being labeled misogynistic. If it was any other male, they'd be a. dragging them across the coals or b. not even talking about them.

Holla at me when she wins a race.

(Sorry DanicaFreak)

Doesn't someone have to be called great to be overrated? Just wondering cos I've never heard anyone call her a great driver. So how can she be overrated? And thanks for letting us know she only gets press cos she is a woman...It's not like we haven't heard that one before.

Danica has a legitimate beef. Denny tried to bump draft her in the middle of the corner and spun her. Bump drafting in the corners is a big no no in restrictor plate racing. You'd think that someone with all the years of wisdom and experience like the almighty Hamlinator would know better;)

All that said...I'm getting a little tired of Danica crying like a 10 year old brat everytime things don't go her way. Say your piece and move on. She acts like she's the only one who's been wrecked at Daytona. This wreck wasn't her fault, but it's plate racing. Crashes like that happen all the time. Nobody is allowed to be within a half a lap of the #10.

Seriously,if you would have been wrecked by the same arse twice in one week I'm guessing you would do more than just cry about it cos I would be throwing punches over it. However ,she's a midget woman so not much else she can do but cry about it. I was hoping she would kick him in his marbles.

Seriously,if you would have been wrecked by the same arse twice in one week I'm guessing you would do more than just cry about it cos I would be throwing punches over it. However ,she's a midget woman so not much else she can do but cry about it. I was hoping she would kick him in his marbles.

Why do you think Ricky looks so funny and won't pass her.:rolleyes:

48 was staying up all by himself and they couldn't pack up and pull him. Pretty impressive, if they don't make any mistakes and stay up front he has a good shot I think. The Hendricks all looked really strong

I think Hendricks has two goals this year. 1) Get Gordon as close as they can to winning a Championship 2) Get Johnson back into his old form.

I realize the off-season was hard on some. You must have been saving up the snarky comments all winter.
It's only the beginning of the season.

I can see some are going to be on personal moderation real soon. That means I will have to read everything you want to post BEFORE
it's made public. Some may want to think before hitting reply.

PS --- just a reminder --- The Podium is NOT moderated. If you want to get snarky and rude, take it there.

Well here in the South carolina it is 14 degrees and may hit single digits.
Last night was about 5 or 6 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom