Dinger says he is going to wreck Dillion, Dick responds with a threat...

I can remember a team swapping a set of tires, for a "good set of matched tires" with another team with the same owner. That was a long time ago, and they probably wouldn't let them do it now.

since this thread has turned:

tire strategy is better than fuel strategy. or rain strategy.

one of the reasons I love darlington. let the track eat tires and give the drivers and crew chiefs ulcers. loved it when jimmie took two and harvick four.

Well, Richmond is coming up (not soon enough, though) so if Allmendinger wants to "have at it" with the the young Dillon lad, there's his chance. Shut up or put up.

These young hot shots such as Dillon, Larson and Allgaier are going to get roughed up by bigger, better drivers than AJ and personally I'd like to see them stand their ground.
I don't think we are going to see any kind of retaliation from Dinger. Dinger, was on Race Hub and he said that he was just upset at the time and now it's over and he wishes he hadn't said it.

ole smokey yunick used "bald eagle" goodyear tractor tires....... seems he bought all they'd mfg'd that yr.
matchin up sets amoungst same team occured w/ bias ply tire mainly ....for stagger.

Back
Top Bottom