Everybody should lay some pipe every now and then.........don't you think

Shobud1

Team Owner
I laid some the other day and it flat wore me out........I dug a trench that was 12 feet long and 24 inches deep and put in pvc no freeze to my house, I had a line that was closing up.....no fun like some might think.........:)

I thought this was going to be an entirely different thread.

:unsure:
I did too when I started but I said to myself better not, it might be too much for some folks.........how has everybody been, I've been absence for about 6 months...been busy doing other things.......

This thread had so much potential when I clicked on it. And then...total disappointment.

:bsflag:
24" ... I guess you don't get much of a cold shoulder there. Up here, if you didn't bury that bone 4' deep, you couldn't be getting any all winter. Water, that is.
Very seldom gets to 0 here and the codes say 24 inches will pass........A man that bury's one 4 feet deep must be singing (I'm gonna tie my root round a tree, round a tree, gonna tie my root round a tree.......believe I still know the tune to the song.......I knew a guy named moses marible that had to have something longer than a yard stick to measure his.........wow.....his pvc that is......

Back
Top Bottom