What Driver Would You Most Like To See Their A$$ Kicked?

I have a " don't give a crap list " of about 6 divers that I will just keep it to myself.

Hmmm.....none that I can think of and instead of a beat down I would probably send some of them to Haiti or the Dominican Republic for a couple of weeks so they could learn to be thankful for all they have instead of being whiny little fellers.

Chad little smiling ear to ear all thr time
paul Menard always starting ****

Kyle
Brad
Joey
Austin

Honestly, there's a lot of them that on a given day I wouldn't mind seeing it lol.

Reactions: sky
B1h7Jk8CAAEr0Vc.jpg

Brad already had his **** pushed in.

Also, don't mess with Ol' Man Shep

It's Ford, do I even have to say anything else? I mean I'm glad they are racing but I love it when ever a Ford gets taken out.

Yes I'm quite aware of your dislike for Ford, as you have stated that multiple times that you want to see them wreck. I'm asking you to.elaborate why the dislike?

Ford has crapped on a lot of people in the past.

Yes, you really need to explain.
Yes I'm quite aware of your dislike for Ford, as you have stated that multiple times that you want to see them wreck. I'm asking you to.elaborate why the dislike?

What's to explain? Do you guys not have a manufacturers you just don't like? I mean we don't drive Fords in my family, that would be gross.

Back
Top Bottom