What Driver Would You Most Like To See Their A$$ Kicked?

No I like Kyle because he's a damn good driver and hates to lose but if he switched to driving a Ford I'd find a new driver real quick.

What's to explain? Do you guys not have a manufacturers you just don't like? I mean we don't drive Fords in my family, that would be gross.
I don't have a manufacturer really because my driver drove for 4 manufacturers in 4 years

Yeah it pretty simple buddy. You being a Ford fan, do you not dislike Chevy? I find it weird if you don't.
I've always been a Ford fan...... but.... have the utmost respect for what Jimmie Johnson and Chad have done..... and what Penske done with Dodge.... give respect where respect is due..... My allegiance to Ford comes from Holman Moody...... the Wood Brothers, Bud Moore, Robert Yates, Jack Roush.......

Yeah it pretty simple buddy. You being a Ford fan, do you not dislike Chevy? I find it weird if you don't.

It's not that a dislike any make....GM for example provides a lot of food on my table considering i run a auto repair facility. I drive a Toyota avalon as my daily driver. There are a ton of different cars I wouldn't buy because of their problems. I've matured past the point in my life where I hate chevys, I hate toyotas etc. I simply think its pretty simple of you to cheer if Ryan Blaney hits the wall, or if Trevor Bayne wrecks etc.It's equalvilent to racism to hate someone because who they drive for. I'M as pro Manufacturer importance as they get but I dont think that Dale jr is bad guy because what he drives. The point is this sport is about people in the end and have some respect.

I've always been a Ford fan...... but.... have the utmost respect for what Jimmie Johnson and Chad have done..... and what Penske done with Dodge.... give respect where respect is due..... My allegiance to Ford comes from Holman Moody...... the Wood Brothers, Bud Moore, Robert Yates, Jack Roush.......

Exactly...same here my dad built Fords, owns Fords. Always been a Ford fan in NASCAR. Just because you cheer for somebody doesn't mean you have to cheer when someone else fails. It always feels better to beat someone straight up.

I never said I didn't respect them. Hell Brad and Joey are good drivers but they drive a Ford so I'll won't be rooting for them or any other Ford driver for that matter. You can have respect for something and dislike it at the same time, the two are no hand and hand.

I simply think its pretty simple of you to cheer if Ryan Blaney hits the wall, or if Trevor Bayne wrecks etc.It's equalvilent to racism to hate someone because who they drive for. I'M as pro Manufacturer importance as they get but I dont think that Dale jr is bad guy because what he drives. The point is this sport is about people in the end and have some respect.

Disliking Ford has nothing to do with respect. Not sure where that comes from. Just because I feel they are the bad guys doesn't mean I have no respect for them. Just won't root for a Ford.

Danica for sure. Just so she could see that she was finally accepted as one of the boys. And I guess also to watch everyone else wallow in hypocrisy while trying to institute a second set of rules for the girls.

I'd enjoy watching Kevin get his ass handed to him. I SOOO wish Ricky Rudd would have got ahold of his ***** ass.

Danica can be pretty confrontational, I could see her confronting a driver only to be attacked by their wife.

It's not that a dislike any make....GM for example provides a lot of food on my table considering i run a auto repair facility. I drive a Toyota avalon as my daily driver. There are a ton of different cars I wouldn't buy because of their problems. I've matured past the point in my life where I hate chevys, I hate toyotas etc. I simply think its pretty simple of you to cheer if Ryan Blaney hits the wall, or if Trevor Bayne wrecks etc.It's equalvilent to racism to hate someone because who they drive for. I'M as pro Manufacturer importance as they get but I dont think that Dale jr is bad guy because what he drives. The point is this sport is about people in the end and have some respect.
I root for the Toyotas obviously, but my favorite driver currently drives a Ford and I have a Nissan and a Mitsubishi in my driveway.

First of all it was a silly little joke.
Second of all it is 2017. We are all equal and to be judged on our merits. (and in the MENCS equal to take a sucker punch from the half season champ)

Now with how you messed up on using quotes this looks weird lol. But nah doesn't matter if it's 2017. No guy should EVER hit a girl. Period. Sorry.

Disliking Ford has nothing to do with respect. Not sure where that comes from. Just because I feel they are the bad guys doesn't mean I have no respect for them. Just won't root for a Ford.

You like wrestling?

Now with how you messed up on using quotes this looks weird lol. But nah doesn't matter if it's 2017. No guy should EVER hit a girl. Period. Sorry.

I agree!!! So how is this going to be justified or ruled on if the issue comes up? What if Danica pushes Hamlin again and he swats her hand away? Too much gray area. Too much of a double standard.
Ps. Fixed the quote

I agree!!! So how is this going to be justified or ruled on if the issue comes up? What if Danica pushes Hamlin again and he swats her hand away? Too much gray area. Too much of a double standard.
Ps. Fixed the quote
If she starts it I'm sure someone will just pull her away. I doubt she could hurt him anyway lol.

You like wrestling?

Yeah but what's that have to do with this? It's not like I see the drivers as bad people I just don't want to see them win therefore won't root for a Ford driver. Keselowski and Logano are easy to hate though.

Ps. Fixed the quote

Like I said Denny's wife would jump in on her but her being Kurts teammate she might get some help from the Monter girls.

Like I said Denny's wife would jump in on her but her being Kurts teammate she might get some help from the Monter girls.

Comments like this is why ask about wrestling!!!

Yeah but what's that have to do with this? It's not like I see the drivers as bad people I just don't want to see them win therefore won't root for a Ford driver. Keselowski and Logano are easy to hate though.

Most sense you've made even though you have changed your statement on how you view it. First it was cheer when they crash now it's this.
I totally understand how BK, JL, KH, KB and DP are all Ford drivers easy to hate. .I get it for sure just like Kyle, DH, MK, Etc. Are easy to hate for people.

Dammit!!
My thought was that if a driver had beef with Danica he could tag the monster girls and they could challenge Danica to spaghetti wrestling.

Most sense you've made even though you have changed your statement on how you view it. First it was cheer when they crash now it's this.
I totally understand how BK, JL, KH, KB and DP are all Ford drivers easy to hate. .I get it for sure just like Kyle, DH, MK, Etc. Are easy to hate for people.

I never changed anything. I still cheer when a Ford driver wrecks. Somehow you took that as me having disrespect for the drivers which isn't true. I simply just don't like Ford so I won't root for one. The easy to hate thing is just those two drivers. I have no problem with Kevin Harvick, Clint Boywer, Ryan Blaney, Kurt Busch, or other Ford drivers but you won't ever see me root for one of them because they drive a Ford.

I don't have a manufacturer really because my driver drove for 4 manufacturers in 4 years

It is a shame KK could not have won in a Ford that one year as I believe that would have made him the only guy to win in a Ford, Dodge, Chevy and Toyota.

Back
Top Bottom