Give Buescher some love

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
Today was very good even though he may of had some help from some wrecks but he still outran many chase cars and kept his nose clean. RFR may not have very good equipment but that was awesome. You have to give them credit. Atta boy to the 17 too.

Last edited:
He's the cream of the crop. I'm stoked to see him run well, also stoked on Roush and RFR.

This is definitely the best rookie class in a minute(except for Scott, F that guy). A few people that have been around a couple years showing their true colors, and a line of kids ready to go. The future is here people!

Great to see what a little confidence can do. With this random Championship format, who knows what may happen?

If he was put in this ride to get Cup experience like we all thought before the year, it is begining to look like RFR was holding out on giving Buescher's team decent equipment. One short track race is too soon to tell, but if he's competing for a top 15 at Michigan, I will really wonder what RFR thought he'd learning cruising around in 38th.

Reality is that those statements need clarifying not long after they become made.

One sponsor stepping in and that guy has a ride.

I'm definitely rooting for Buescher to win the championship! Go 34

I can see the headlines already

line 1 Buescher stuns with Sprint cup championship

line 2 NASCAR revamping chase after suprise champion.

He started getting much much better finishes once the summer stretch hit. Before the win he was quietly running 15th-25th most races after Daytona July. Very glad the team is getting some camera time and the win is great. Honestly believe they won't be eliminated in the first round if they continue improving at the pace they are.

I can see the headlines already

line 1 Buescher stuns with Sprint cup championship

line 2 NASCAR revamping chase after suprise champion.

Similar note: Had Ryan Newman won the championship in the first year of this God-awful format I can guarantee we'd have something even more ridiculous now.

We'd see headlines like the ones you're posting.

Back
Top Bottom