Got any spare change?

o.k. If that is an actual daytona or talladega car don't you think the competition would snatch it up to figure out why DEI is so dominant on those tracks? You got spies going into daytona usa taking pictues tryin to sneak in measuring devices. I talked to a guy last year that hauls around a jr. replica car, all he does is go around to the bars and liqour stores and show this car off and give out stickers, promotions. This car up for auction looks identical to the show car I mentioned. If this is an actual DEI car and he gets $100,000 for it there's a sucker born every minute cause that guy I was talking about said first $25,000 offered will sell his car.

read on bro, read on, It says it is a superspeedway car set up for road courses.

Yeah but look at the second pic. The fenders are flared out and there is too big of a gap between the wheels and fenders. This car is not massaged for Daytona or Talledega.

They should have said Speedway because I can tell that the car is built for downforce the more and more I look at it.

yea gotta point there, well still I think it's a show car and probably has'nt raced since his first season, if it ever raced at all.

Back
Top Bottom