Guess Thats Why they call him Smoke!

R

rajflyboy

That was one heck of a Smoke Show last night!!!!!!!!! Tony knows how to live it up after a big win!

I'd say thats the best Smoke Show I've seen. even better than Jamie McMurray's from last year!

It was cool to see it in person as well!! Worth the price of a ticket when you get to see your favorite driver win the race!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was pretty awesome!

Just a little tidbit about why the call Tony, Smoke for anyone that doesn't know. Way back when Tony first started racing he was very hard on the equipment and blew engines left and right. They knew his day was done once he started to Smoke...
I am sure most of you already know this.

A lot better smoke show than Childress did in the 3 car. But back when he was racing they didn't do burnouts. Looks like he need a little pratice. :lol:

I was listening on the radio to PRN, won't get to watch the tape till tonight.

But the announcers said, "look at that, those tires are doing 200mph and the cars barly moving!" then I caught a glimse of it on SPEED news and it was cool

Too bad for all that engine trouble at the beginning of this year..........or Tony could be running for the Title once again!

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Oct 13 2003, 08:45 AM
Too bad for all that engine trouble at the beginning of this year..........or Tony could be running for the Title once again!
He is always so strong at the end of the year. THe team needs to figure out how to get their momentum going early on, the do that an there will be plenty more Championships in Smoke's future.

Back
Top Bottom