Hambone vs. Danica

Haters gonna hate.
Nobody is hating. Is that all you can say?
Who is your least favorite driver?
I mean I expect you to say you don't dislike any of them, they all are awesome and have a place. But if you do have a least favorite, my first words to you will be haters gonna hate.

Nobody is hating. Is that all you can say?
Who is your least favorite driver?
I mean I expect you to say you don't dislike any of them, they all are awesome and have a place. But if you do have a least favorite, my first words to you will be haters gonna hate.
I of course have drivers I like less than others but some of what I've read about Patrick is pretty intense. Im not a logo fan after he wrecked patrick like he did and his comments after.

Still, I am critical of my own, too.

I know it goes both ways. I'm not a blind follower.
Good point. Neither am I.. I have said that she needs to improve this year
..I have said many times that I wish she would have spent more time in the lower series..but Im a fan and will support her.

I'm way too late to this thread but...

I'd love to see Denny get his clock cleaned just once. Danica vs. Denny seems like a fair fight to me.

Thought that Danica was stellar in her dramatic interpretation of being upset over a racing issue. Many people there. Many cameras. The grand stage.

Some perspective... Denny & Danica are very good friends. In watching that argument it read like a brother-sister argument to me.

No surprise, they've already talked about it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/40741036...r-the-57th-annual-daytona-500/?#sp=show-clips

Also, some perspective for why Danica was so upset. It's not just the 2 incidents in 2 days, it's the fact that the second one almost knocked her out of the field for the Daytona 500. All she could think about at the end of the race was how close she came to missing the Daytona 500. I'm pretty sure just about any competitor would be pissed off if you consider the stakes of the race to her, her team, and her sponsor.

She is just a normal human being but some on her act like she's a machine and isn't allowed real emotions or fears. I'd hope you'd read this and get a little bit better understanding of what she deals with on a daily basis.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/danica-patrick---i-m-not-positive-enough-202742169.html

Back
Top Bottom