HARDKNOCKS- MIAMI DOLPHINS

Thegroundpounder99

Bull in a China Shop
Anybody else watch Hardknocks on HBO last night? The Dolphins even look horrible at camp. I wish they would've followed the Jets again this season though cause that team has become unhinged. Where's all the football fans? Andy, I know you have to be sick knowing the Jaguars could start without Maurice Jones Drew.

Anybody else watch Hardknocks on HBO last night? The Dolphins even look horrible at camp. I wish they would've followed the Jets again this season though cause that team has become unhinged. Where's all the football fans? Andy, I know you have to be sick knowing the Jaguars could start without Maurice Jones Drew.

EverBank Field might as well construct a 20 foot wall at the endzone... we wouldn't want any of the Jacksonville Jaguars offensive players accidentally wandering in there.

Personally, I'm sick knowing that we'll have to suffer through another year of Blaine Gabbert. But hey, at least we have Chad Henne to look forward to when Gabbert's benched :sarcasm:

Personally, I'm sick knowing that we'll have to suffer through another year of Blaine Gabbert. But hey, at least we have Chad Henne to look forward to when Gabbert's benched :sarcasm:

I feel your quarterback pain, we could have our 17th starting quarterback in Miami if they don't go with Moore. Either way it goes for you though you seem screwed in Jacksonville. Sorry buddy:(

This preseason might actually be worth watching. How will Peyton do in Denver? How will Luck do in Indianapolis? What can RG3 do in Washington with no wide receivers and no offensive line?

I know what you mean. Story of my life as a Jaguars and Redskins fan. :( The Jaguars are gonna suck this year and the Redskins will always suck as long as Snottie's alive.

As lifetime Miami Dolphins fan, I have seen them accomplish NOTHING! :mad: Your right about Snottie and as long as we have Ross we're screwed in Miami.

don't feel too bad. it has been a very long dry spell since the shula/marino days.

To long. All those years we had a quarterback and no running game to. Marino leaves Ricky Williams comes in and suddenly we have running game and no quarterback. Now, well we ain't got much of anything.

I'm sure the Eagles will welcome RG3 to the NFL :D

Back
Top Bottom