Hi I'm new!

A

airbe5car

Hello all,

My name is Jay, I live in Columbus, Ohio (GO BUCKS!!!!) and I am a huge Terry Labonte fan. I have since I was 7 and started watching Nascar racing.

I've looked over this forum and it seems like a nice place to talk about racing, so here I am!

It's was also great to see Terry win the Southern 500, after the last three years I realistically thought he might never win again, but now a top ten in points is not out of the question.

I'll look forward to posting!
Thanks

Welcome airbe5car, :cheers:

I'm glad you found this place. Pull up a keyboard, help yourself to a cold one, and post away. :cheers: :cheers:

:bounce: Hey Buddy, I am new here too, nice meeting you. I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as I have. It's alot of fun here!!!!! :cheers:

Originally posted by airbe5car@Oct 10 2003, 02:44 PM
Hello all,

My name is Jay, I live in Columbus, Ohio (GO BUCKS!!!!) and I am a huge Terry Labonte fan. I have since I was 7 and started watching Nascar racing.

I've looked over this forum and it seems like a nice place to talk about racing, so here I am!

It's was also great to see Terry win the Southern 500, after the last three years I realistically thought he might never win again, but now a top ten in points is not out of the question.

I'll look forward to posting!
Thanks
BUCS? you gotta be kidding me, lololol Carolina Panthers

Well welcome, nice to see you here posting

Welcome aboard, airbe! Glad you decided to stick around!

Oh, and btw, Luv4Dale8,
That would be BUCKS (Ohio State Buckeyes) not BUCS (Tampa Bay, Florida). You have too much Carolina Panther on the brain to see clearly! :p

I hate to be sensitive, but this thread belongs more in the General Chit Chat Forum.

Welcome to the forum BTW.

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 10 2003, 04:28 PM
Welcome aboard, airbe! Glad you decided to stick around!

Oh, and btw, Luv4Dale8,
That would be BUCKS (Ohio State Buckeyes) not BUCS (Tampa Bay, Florida). You have too much Carolina Panther on the brain to see clearly! :p
I knew that ( ^_^ ), I was just testing nascar freaks on their football trivia :p :D LOL

Welcome airbe!Have a great time on here and forgive us if we condense your handle into something more easy to remember! :cheers:

Welcome...hey, when is Columbus getting the PRI back from Indy?

Are we talking about NASCAR? Football? What? Some moderation is needed obviously.

Originally posted by Highboy90@Oct 10 2003, 10:21 PM
Are we talking about NASCAR? Football? What? Some moderation is needed obviously.
sorry, we want talk about football.

Originally posted by 71Fan@Oct 11 2003, 09:03 AM
:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

Well what about them Cubbies? :D

:jamming:  :headbang:  :pbjtime:  :pbjtime:  :pbjtime:
you might want to take that to general chit-chat...just a warning :)

oh, and I wish the Marlins had won ^_^

Originally posted by 71Fan@Oct 11 2003, 09:12 AM
Well slap my knuckles with a wooden ruler.

:youlikethat: :boxing: :owquitit: :swords: :dual9mm:
I could care less where you put it, some just think it should be in general chit-chat. I mean it should, but oh well.

Agreed.

If and when a thread gets moved, it gets moved. It ain't my board so I ain't gonna tell anybody how to run it..............YET :einstein:

Originally posted by 71Fan@Oct 11 2003, 09:19 AM
Agreed.

If and when a thread gets moved, it gets moved. It ain't my board so I ain't gonna tell anybody how to run it..............YET :einstein:
lol :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Windsor377@Oct 10 2003, 09:46 PM
Welcome...hey, when is Columbus getting the PRI back from Indy?
Hey, guys this made it racing related.

Back
Top Bottom