I only know one thing

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Apr 26 2004, 05:27 PM
What's a possum going to do with money? You have no pockets to put it in. :eek:
'Scuse me, but I was born with built in pockets! :p

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 26 2004, 06:10 PM
Well somebody's gotta pay for his kin folk's funerals.
Ain't that the truth. Just this week, we lost second cousin Ruthie Jean (mailman), nephew Stevie Joe (fell out of his tree in the wind), cousin Willy Fred (Schwann's delivery truck), and half-brother Cletus Ray (mailman again). I'm 'bout gettin' afeared to stray too far away from the old homeplace anymore. The county commission won't put a Possum Crossing sign up despite our petition. It's really getting bad up here.

So how 'bout it DEW, you gonna help a critter out here? :D

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove to the possum that it could be done. :lol:

Check's in the mail EMP........even though I never shook on it!! :D :cheers:

:D :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You all are soooo funny!!!!!
EMP, only lil gal possums have them there built in pockets.
lds2.gif

Originally posted by dragonlady424@Apr 26 2004, 08:29 PM
EMP, only lil gal possums have them there built in pockets.
Then WTF is up with my belly?

Is there a vet in the house? I think I got issues I need to discuss right quick like!! :cuckoo:

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Apr 26 2004, 08:30 PM
EMP, your family is losing Texas relatives right and left. Haven't they learned that roads are dangerous?
Learned, yes.

Remember, I guess not.

We all warned 'em about goin out there in the first place. Tried to tell 'em that everything's bigger in Texas. The roads, the bread trucks, the insurance deductibles. Nothin'd do em but to go. The wayward call of the open prai-rie, they called it. The wind howlin twixt their ears, Momma called it.

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Apr 26 2004, 05:33 PM
cousin Willy Fred (Schwann's delivery truck),

got to watch them Schwann's drivers, they will hit just about anything on the road, or the track. :ph34r: :lol: :p

I've managed to avoid hitting any of them, but, dang, they just run right out in the middle and --- stop!

I figured they weren't the real bright branch of the family.

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 26 2004, 04:10 PM
Well somebody's gotta pay for his kin folk's funerals.
I told you all it was an accident, I didn't really mean to hit cousin Jim Bob. Besides, the parks department gave him a nice funeral and a ride in the back of a truck. :eek:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 26 2004, 07:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 26 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--EatMorePossum@Apr 26 2004, 05:33 PM
cousin Willy Fred (Schwann's delivery truck),

got to watch them Schwann's drivers, they will hit just about anything on the road, or the track. :ph34r: :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
Might i add i am a SCHRADER fan, have been for years, but i just had to make that commiet! :lol: :ph34r:

Back
Top Bottom