I was on Windtunnel!

P

PettyBenson

I asked Boris the question via e-mail about the SHootout in 2004 and if it would be with MBV/2! Thats Cool,I never thoguht it would get on!!!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 27 2003, 09:24 PM
I asked Boris the question via e-mail about the SHootout in 2004 and if it would be with MBV/2! Thats Cool,I never thoguht it would get on!!!
Do you know when they will re-air the show?

Just in case anyone wanted to know what my question was that did not see the show here it is

Hey Boris!
I was wondering if you and MBV/2 have started talking about other races besides the Glen that you might fill in for Jerry? Also will MBV/2 provide the shootout car for you at Daytona in 2004! Are you cleared to drive on the superspeedways?
Thanks!
Jason  AKA"PB4510"

His answer was "you're ugly and you momma dresses you funny"...lol just kiddin you PB4510

Hey Boris!
I was wondering if you and MBV/2 have started talking about other races besides the Glen that you might fill in for Jerry? Also will MBV/2 provide the shootout car for you at Daytona in 2004! Are you cleared to drive on the superspeedways?
Thanks!
Jason  AKA"PB4510"

That was a great question?

I was wondering the same thing about who he will drive for and if he is cleared for the super speedway's

Back
Top Bottom