I'm Getting All Shakey and Stuff

Actually.....it's only about 87 days (3 months) if you don't count the Shootout.

Don't make it any longer than it needs to be. :lol:

Originally posted by Guido@Nov 19 2003, 10:11 AM
Actually.....it's only about 87 days (3 months) if you don't count the Shootout.

Don't make it any longer than it needs to be. :lol:
Boy, ain't that the truth Guido! It's already long enough, although the guys do need more than just a weekend off. ;)

Sometimes I wonder how much leisure time the drivers and crew members really have because theyre always constantly testing, fulfilling sponsorship commitments (like going to autograph sessions) and doing this and that. Probably went back to work 5 seconds after the season ended.

Doesn't Speed Channel replay alot of the races tho? And I think the Nascar Channel should be starting up soon! :cheers:

I get all Shakey because I want Tony Stewart to win the Daytona 500!

Well, at least we have silly season to keep us talking, I'm sure someone will make some kind of exciting change soon. I wish they'd bring the Nextel Cup to the Ky Speedway so I could have a race within some form of driving distance....Bristol is too far.

Speed Channel is the answer! As long as they televise racing of ANY kind, I'm there!

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Nov 21 2003, 03:42 PM
Think I'll spend the winter organizing my taped races.

Cutting out the commercials and putting them together in some kind of order.
And I thought I was bored...

Back
Top Bottom