Is this normal?

Bucky Badger

Go Kyle Go
This past summer I saw the #32 Tide Pontiac at a store here in town, The strange part is, it was being pulled by a Ford truck. Wouldn't you think it would be a GMC or Chevy, since it is a GM Vehicle........ I wonder who makes the UPs trucks?

I thought I was the only one who noticed that kind of stuff! I'm waiting for one of the drivers to refuse to get in a Ford ambulance when he's a Chevy driver!

alot of the show cars are not owned by the teams they contract with a company can't remember the name think their out of NC. saves the teams lots of $$$$$$$ however i think some of the bigger teams still run their own show car operation.

Originally posted by Bucky Badger@Oct 6 2003, 03:34 PM
This past summer I saw the #32 Tide Pontiac at a store here in town, The strange part is, it was being pulled by a Ford truck. Wouldn't you think it would be a GMC or Chevy, since it is a GM Vehicle........ I wonder who makes the UPs trucks?
maybe that guys knows ford trucks are the superior trucks.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 6 2003, 06:38 PM
Well Fergy..that is about the first genuine humor I think you've ever shown! :lol:
Then, you've missed quite a lot in the past! :lol: :eek:

Yes you do.Have your 'monents'!!* :lol: Those typos are hell,huh?At least you didn't misspell 'inDimidator' like I once did...

(*And so do I old buddy!) ;)

That's why we all love Fergy! :wub:

Attachments

• Cop_with_flashlight_for_Fergy_Cartoon.gif
    Cop_with_flashlight_for_Fergy_Cartoon.gif
    196.4 KB · Views: 132
Years back ol Wingtips would bring his Chevies and Pontiacs to Warren-Anderson Ford at the Auto Center in Riverside and have the dealership stenciled on both rear quarterpanels for the road race out west.

I've still got pictures of a number of his Chevy and Pontiac cars with Warren-Anderson Ford on them. Might even have one of a Dodge.

Back
Top Bottom