Jeff gordon considers hosting show with kelly ripa

He has done that show at least 5 times so NO surprise if he takes the deal.
Kelly or Jaws. Jaws or Kelly.

No contest. :D

I think Jeff would be a natural fit on the show. But I can't see Jeff doing the show on a regular basis while also calling races at Fox, it would just to time consuming to do both, imo.

If he is tired of travelin and wants more time with his family, the studio show probably is less demanding with a fixed address.

Does Jeff even live in New York anymore? They would have to move the entire family here, change schools for the kids, etc.

It's quite a hassle to uproot the kid's normal daily routine at this point, imo.

I had a feeling as soon as Strahan left that Jeff would take the job.

For many years, I have been puzzled by Jeff Gordon's obsession interest in Hollywood/entertainment industry celebrities and that whole scene. He has often spoken in interviews about his encounters with Hollywood A-Listers as particular highlights to him. I haven't seen the Kelly Ripa show, so don't really know if it is like so many morning network shows, but the gig seems to fit right in, I guess.

I think , if anything , he's a good fit because he's not an a-lister . He's a little stiff and a little awestruck .Kelly doesn't need (or want) someone to upstage her . It's her show . She needs a b-lister who is genuine . He can do that . I disagree that he can keep the weekend gig .

I think , if anything , he's a good fit because he's not an a-lister . He's a little stiff and a little awestruck .Kelly doesn't need (or want) someone to upstage her . It's her show . She needs a b-lister who is genuine . He can do that . I disagree that he can keep the weekend gig .

I don't think you've ever seen an episode. He was there before Ripa anyways....

Does Jeff even live in New York anymore? They would have to move the entire family here, change schools for the kids, etc.

It's quite a hassle to uproot the kid's normal daily routine at this point, imo.
Last I heard, that he did, so that could be why is considering it if he is still living there, would make some sense.

While I don't watch the show, I know what it is. It's got an audience out there if it's still on the air. A NASCAR presence couldn't be a bad thing if it brings any more fans to the sport.

Kelly Ripa seems like a bit of a diva to me, I wonder how well she and Jeff would get along in the long run.

I thought Jeff owned half of the 48 team. Wouldnt that keep him busy year round?
I dont watch the Kelly show and even if Jeff was a co-host I still wouldnt watch. I'm a gordon fan, but talk shows ( especially "the view") just plain suck. Now the Jerry Springer show has some great "guests" all the time.............
Kelly is cute but could use some larger "cans"

Back
Top Bottom