Johali's Rate the Cup Championship race

10. Phoenix has a short track element to it that Homestead and Las Vegas just don’t. Grueling race

9 - The finale delivered. Great battle for the championship at the end there.

10 What a great day for the Blaney family!!

8, was good for Phoenix, Blaneys battles with Chastain and Larson made it entertaining

7, memorable only because it was Blaney winning the title and Ross winning the race. The finale shouldn’t be at Phoenix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Absolute fun race, Phoenix lived up to the championship race today. I’m gonna miss this crazy sport over the next couple of months.

10.....Congrats to the 12 team. First time in years that I rooted against Hendrick teams, (it felt so good!).

I prefer Homestead for the finale, but Phoenix always delivers a good battle for the championship. Congrats to Blaney and the 12 team... heck of a fine performance!

10. Good clean racing and no late caution to screw things up. I was rooting for Blaney or Larson and Blaney raced hard to win the championship.

6, based on what TV showed. May have been a good race. We'll never know because of the focus on the main 4.

9.5. Very good race and the idea lapped cars were respectful plus no one laying down for final four. Nice to see race end without a multitude of cautions and/or wrecks. Congratulations to Ryan Blaney! He drove one helluva race but had me concerned he used up his car in that last long run. Congratulations to Ross Chastain for his win. History in the making when someone other than a championship contender won the race. Look for more like that out of this team.

👍up to Chastain for his accomplishment.

🏆 to Ryan Blaney for becoming the 2023 NASCAR Champion.

Back
Top Bottom