jr "thinks" he caused the sadler crash

• Thread starter Only Time Will Tell
  • Start date
Originally posted by majestyx+Sep 29 2003, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Sep 29 2003, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Sep 29 2003, 03:58 PM
I love this...get him Maj!!! :p&nbsp; :p&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :p
Why didn't I get one of these? :cheers:

B) :p :lol: ;) [/b][/quote]
Uh---well...you see Maj,the truth is Bowtie asked me not to give you one!!!!

Honest!

Would I lie to you,Maj?

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 29 2003, 04:04 PM
Yep...seems like the old peace keeping,mature and settled me is needed again! ;)
mature my A$$. :eek: :lol: B) :cheers:

You see that Maj, you and I were cool and here comes trouble, jacking threads, and giving out cheers and lying about it. ;) :eek: :huh:

Originally posted by bowtie@Sep 29 2003, 04:08 PM
You see that Maj, you and I were cool and here comes trouble, jacking threads, and giving out cheers and lying about it. ;) :eek: :huh:
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :bounce: :cheers:

Originally posted by majestyx+Sep 29 2003, 04:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Sep 29 2003, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Sep 29 2003, 04:08 PM
You see that Maj, you and I were cool and here comes trouble, jacking threads, and giving out cheers and lying about it. ;)&nbsp; :eek:&nbsp; :huh:
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :bounce: :cheers: [/b][/quote]
It was hardly that funny Maj...... :eek:

Originally posted by toddgee24@Sep 29 2003, 04:18 PM
get rid of the damm plates and let the best team win

see what sadler did at 190, imagine what would happen at 230
He may not have stopped until he got into the grandstands.

He would have been closer to the hospital, and he wouldn't need the h'copter. They have to stay under 190 or else more will go for a wild ride.

allow no tape on the front valances and they lose all that downforce and they'll slow down.

Back
Top Bottom