kyle cheating in trucks?

his truck was so much faster than anything on the track, he came from last to first twice in practice, passed everybody twice. Might as well be waving a red flag while he was at it.

If you ain't cheating u ain't trying. Hendrick always has a significant speed advantage over the rest of the field as well

Pretty much any dominant team in racing is bending the rules one way or another. Part of the sport

He's not racing for the championship so he doesn't care if he gets fined.

I understand trying to skirt the rules and make your racing machine faster, but this just seems excessive.

Maybe it was a super double secrete Nox tank and just hadn't completed it's self destruct sequence yet.

If you ain't cheating u ain't trying. Hendrick always has a significant speed advantage over the rest of the field as well

At least HMS is doing it against guys on their same level. Kyle Busch of course has to do it against the all the small fish...because he's doing everyone a favor with his presence in the NCWTS.

I'm wondering if the BKR trucks are up to something to help keep the splitter on the track. Both their splitter mounts broke without contact.

String Kyle Busch up immediately ................... sticking shocks will not be tolerated :rolleyes:

Biffle has a water bottle on his roof.

Oops...wrong thread

2 of the 3 "cheating" incidents involved "sticky shocks" as far as I know, not much of a story there IMO
sometimes shocks fail to work at all and sometimes they work too well

Kyle would be competitive in anything that's halfway decent. I don't know why Toyota hasn't really found their way this year.

I dont know either but I suspect its not likely they will improve without major rule changes

Kyle would be competitive in anything that's halfway decent. I don't know why Toyota hasn't really found their way this year.
My theory is that they gave up too much speed for reliability. Last year they were fast but unreliable. This year they're reliable but slow. They can't seem to find a good balance.

My theory is that they gave up too much speed for reliability. Last year they were fast but unreliable. This year they're reliable but slow. They can't seem to find a good balance.

Looks like you may be right but I would include handling woes in this years list of maladies. The engine design has proven itself to be useless IMO

People just cannot accept the fact that Kyle's just that much better than the guys he races against in that series. The truck regulars are lucky that rules are in place to keep Cup guys from collecting points & contending for the championship could you imagine Kyle running a full season in that truck? NASCAR isn't going to rest until they find SOMETHING they can use against KBM to tarnish everything that team has accomplished...

Kyle is just the driver he's said many times "I don't build em I just drive em" So this blame falls on the crew chef. Not Kyle.

here is what I think we are seeing. I think nascar like everyone else views it as a problem that they are winning all the races. so what happens is they are subject to extra scrutiny. I am sure there are alot of things nascar sees and its not a rules violation but maybe they do or don't do anything about it. in this case nascar is saying its a problem. We saw this last year with the 54 car in the NW series, remember when they made it go back through inspection right before the race?? yeah I do, same thing. They are trying to catch them with anything.

People just cannot accept the fact that Kyle's just that much better than the guys he races against in that series.
I think that's pretty widely accepted; in fact, I think that's the reason they dislike it. It's like taking candy from a baby.
The truck regulars are lucky that rules are in place to keep Cup guys from collecting points & contending for the championship could you imagine Kyle running a full season in that truck?
This is like saying college football players should feel lucky that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady became ineligible after four years of school.

The lower two series should be a good mixture of 1) developmental drivers and 2) drivers who weren't able to make it at the Cup level and are resigned to being career Nationwide or Truck drivers (nothing wrong with that) or are fighting for a second opportunity at the next level. Anyone else is pretty lame, really. Harvick included.

I think that's pretty widely accepted; in fact, I think that's the reason they dislike it. It's like taking candy from a baby.

This is like saying college football players should feel lucky that Peyton Manning and Tom Brady became ineligible after four years of school.

The lower two series should be a good mixture of 1) developmental drivers and 2) drivers who weren't able to make it at the Cup level and are resigned to being career Nationwide or Truck drivers (nothing wrong with that) or are fighting for a second opportunity at the next level. Anyone else is pretty lame, really. Harvick included.

Um, that's pretty much what I meant but thank you for analyzing it for anyone who didn't understand...

I've been watching Nationwide (then Busch) since the 60s and then Winston Cup drivers used to race in the Busch all the time so seeing Sprint cup guys race in lower teared series has been going on forever so chill out folks.

I've been watching Nationwide (then Busch) since the 60s and then Winston Cup drivers used to race in the Busch all the time so seeing Sprint cup guys race in lower teared series has been going on forever so chill out folks.
You can't tell us what to do. And also it wasn't the Busch series in the sixties.

The Nationwide Series was formerly known as the NASCAR Sportsman Division (1950-1967);NASCAR Late Model Sportsman Division (1968-1981); NASCAR Budweiser Late Model Sportsman Series (1982-1983); NASCAR Busch Grand National Series (1984-1994);NASCAR Busch Series Grand National Division (1995-2003); NASCAR Busch Series(2004-2007).

Back
Top Bottom