Landon Cassill puts KH in his place.....

Who were the real men? I started watching in 90 and the supposedly manliest of them all never threw down with anyone that I recall? He and Rusty got nose to nose after he dumped him at Bristol on lap 3 but nothing came of it except a water bottle thrown.

None of these guys want to actively fight. They are all tough with their team around and all the Nascar officials to be there to break it up. It's laughable, especially when it comes to KH....

If the Joey/Kenseth wrecks didn't lead to punches last year I'm not sure any kind of drama we could have this year will do it. I hope I'm wrong though I love me some drivers getting at it.

Oh boy. Another faceless Twitter war is brewing. No more meetings between the haulers when the battle can be waged anywhere there's an internet connection. Boys will be boys. The real men are long gone.

How is this any different than running to the media? How is a CBS Sports mic any different than a Twitter handle?

a driver who never won talking trash to a nextel cup champion with 40 wins lol

All I read was cassil defending harvics comment. Which was easy btw.

This isn't anything new and it isn't some 'whimpy internet rant.'

As someone who roots for Harvick, I am glad that Cassill is defending himself.

Harvick and Kenseth are the worst at "we'll race you one way, but when you do it to us we'll cry like babies and point fingers at you....or bring out a demolition derby car and wreck you".

Oh boy. Another faceless Twitter war is brewing. No more meetings between the haulers when the battle can be waged anywhere there's an internet connection. Boys will be boys. The real men are long gone.
Matt knows about fights near haulers...

Unfortunately this will all pass or blow over shortly.

Kenseth is the only one I know in recent years that has been able to sustain some quality hate over a period of time.

Unfortunately this will all pass or blow over shortly.

Kenseth is the only one I know in recent years that has been able to sustain some quality hate over a period of time.
Doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon.
It's keeping me in the bold prediction thread though. As long as he's full of hate and scheming against Joey he ain't winning.
I wonder when that will dawn on him?

Doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon.
It's keeping me in the bold prediction thread though. As long as he's full of hate and scheming against Joey he ain't winning.
I wonder when that will dawn on him?

No Ws for Joey either since Martinsville Fall 2015. More consistent than Kenseth though.

His attempted murder last year was pretty spectacular but chicken-sh!t at the same time....

Something tells me you actually believe this....................

Well it about time that somebody addressed Harvicks Talladega 2015, black sunday terrorism.
Or When Kyle Busch wrecked Hornaday in the Truck race at Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom