Lightning to face Penguins in Eastern Conference Final

Bolts to the final and a Cup!

Stamkos is up and practicing with the team. No contact yet.

The National Hockey League today announced that Game 1 of the 2016 Eastern Conference Final between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Tampa Bay Lightning has been scheduled for Friday, May 13, at 8 p.m. ET in Pittsburgh. The game will be televised exclusively on NBCSN in the U.S. In Canada, the game will be on CBC and TVA Sports.

I hope the Pens get smoked especially after the classless ahole who shouted about the Flyers sucking during a moment of silence for Ed Snider

I hope the Pens get smoked especially after the classless ahole who shouted about the Flyers sucking during a moment of silence for Ed Snider
Because that guy represents all us Penguin fans. Amiright or amiright?

Screw that classless ahole for bad timing IMO.

Go Pens!

334.gif

Because that guy represents all us Penguin fans. Amiright or amiright?

Screw that classless ahole for bad timing IMO.

Go Pens!

The team, the fans, the city, and the entire western half of Pennsylvania ;) Go Flyers!....next year

Sharks taking it to the Predators hard in the first period. 2 zip with 2 minutes to go.

Rough start to this one.

We might need some help, dpk. Do you play goal?

No give-up. I'm biased but that's coached.

That and a total of 4 or 5 shots for Crosby and Malkin combined.

^ Old NHL playoff adage:

"You're not in trouble till you lose at home."

Tough. Especially considering the fight to come back from 0-2 early in the first.

Home ice advantage for the rest of the series though.

No idea how but the Bolts are goin' home up 3 games to 2.

If you lived here and were a Canucks fan you'd blame the officiating.
I'm just wanting to see my team show up for a full game. I'm spoiled from the Lemieux era of play. Back when our best players turned it up a notch in the playoffs, producing results. Sadly we lack that today in Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom