Mars, Inc. comments on Kyle Busch's fight with Logano

Yes ! That ! Years ago the after the "pass in the grass" Winston Allstar Race at Charlotte ,NASCAR PR sent out crushed Levi Garrett tobacco packs and crushed Coors cans to the media as a promotional stunt for the next years event. Didn't go over well if I remember correctly.
A year was too long to wait. Should of struck quicker. Being an Elliott fan,
past and present, that day hurt. Sr. was so dang good . Just crazy their sons are team mates.

Kenny Wallace put it best last night when he suggested that what is in the press release is different than what is being said int he Mars boardroom. The outcry over what Kyle did has made me laugh ever since it happened. I have complained that many talk sh!t, but there has been little done other than chest thumping. Kyle did something, and everybody ****s the bed. Had this been Harvick, Newman, etc.; we would have Chocolate Myers babbling about old school racers taking care of business. I predicted the response, and I was not wrong. Not at all. I agree. This will be done by Sunday.

and then you would have some people, won't say names or anything who are defending Kyle here calling Kevin a big bully. No matter what you would still have people acting different. Me personally, I like Harv but if it had been him racing with Joey and the same thing happened I'd tell Kevin to calm the hell down as it was a racing deal and Joey didn't mean to spin him out.

and then you would have some people, won't say names or anything who are defending Kyle here calling Kevin a big bully. No matter what you would still have people acting different. Me personally, I like Harv but if it had been him racing with Joey and the same thing happened I'd tell Kevin to calm the hell down as it was a racing deal and Joey didn't mean to spin him out.

It's not how a driver responds, it's who the driver is that responds.

As for you telling Harv to settle down....I will defer to @aunty dive ......aunty, do you tell a kid from Bakersfield to settle down? Pretty sure I know the answer.

Frankly, I don't know what Joey's intent is anymore. He's like a pitcher with a great fastball who is wild as hell. Sometimes it's down the can, and other times, he beans the hell out of a guy. Sometimes, the guy says, "**** it!" and charges the mound. Mound charged.

Frankly, I don't know what Joey's intent is anymore. He's like a pitcher with a great fastball who is wild as hell. Sometimes it's down the can, and other times, he beans the hell out of a guy. Sometimes, the guy says, "**** it!" and charges the mound. Mound charged.
Reading this small paragraph was more exciting than actually watching baseball.

As for you telling Harv to settle down....I will defer to @aunty dive ......aunty, do you tell a kid from Bakersfield to settle down? Pretty sure I know the answer.

Really doesn't go with what I said. I'm saying that the same thing I highlighted could be said if it was the other way around. They are Kyle fans who would be saying Kevin was out of line to do what he did, etc. All the things people have said about Kyle, would be said by most Kyle fans about Kevin. Now yes they are probably some Kyle fans who wouldn't have a problem with it if Kevin did it, just like they are some people who didn't like Kyle doing it wouldn't like Kevin doing it. Some people's mind would change, some wouldn't. It all just depends honestly. So I ask you this question. You got no problem with what Kyle did, right? If it was Kevin would your opinion change or be the same?

Probably the best analogy I have heard on this topic.

Really doesn't go with what I said. I'm saying that the same thing I highlighted could be said if it was the other way around. They are Kyle fans who would be saying Kevin was out of line to do what he did, etc. All the things people have said about Kyle, would be said by most Kyle fans about Kevin. Now yes they are probably some Kyle fans who wouldn't have a problem with it if Kevin did it, just like they are some people who didn't like Kyle doing it wouldn't like Kevin doing it. Some people's mind would change, some wouldn't. It all just depends honestly. So I ask you this question. You got no problem with what Kyle did, right? If it was Kevin would your opinion change or be the same?
Harvick would never take off his helmet.....

I would like to get a peek in Brian's office.

I'll bet there is a great big bowl of fresh M&M's on his desk...:whoopee:

Back
Top Bottom