Martinsville tickets

J

JimGz

Is it possible to buy tickets from individuals at the track for this weekends race? I realize scalping is illegal in VA, will there be people selling un-used tickets at face value or less (like I see at Bristol)?

I wouldn't chance it.............try Ebay though. There are usually lots of tickets for sale at the last minute. You might have to meet them somewhere convenient or pay for overnight delivery. It's worth a try.

Call the ticket office. Monday they acted like they still had plenty of tickets. The "sell out" may be fictitious where some corporate entity bought up the tickets for appearances.

In the nearly twenty years of going to races at Martinsville, there has always been someone selling tickets. Try findiong someone with just one ticket to sell to avoid the scalper since a one ticket sale means you most likely get to sit next to the ticket seller and the ticket was one left over from a buddy who couldn't make it at the last minute.

Should be no problem at Martinsville and there are hardly no bad seats there, most offering better views of the track. Even the backstretch is a good seat and of course the higher the better but still, few bad seats no matter where they are located. The turns are the good since it isn't far between the first and fourth turn and you can still see all the action.

Back
Top Bottom