MBNA 500 Official Thread

Mustang 66.... and everybody else; thanks so much for the up to the moment updates without any commercials, maybe NBC could learn something!

Originally posted by Flametamer+Oct 27 2003, 02:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flametamer @ Oct 27 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Oct 27 2003, 01:29 PM
slick-nick, some of us are depending on those of you watching the race or listening to the race live.&nbsp; We can't see/hear it!&nbsp; Please be a little more specific!&nbsp; Thanks.
Maj, Jr. was coming on Newmans outside and Newman moved in front of him. when he did his car got loose and he turned into the outside wall. there was not room for him to make a move like that. then his spotter said "he got us" Meaning Jr. got into Newman. looked alot like what happened with Newman and Stewart at the winston. [/b][/quote]
Newman may have been a little loose but jr did give him a little tap that put him into the wall. :unsure:

Not until Newman had lost the car. Jr. did not cause that crash, Newman did.

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! Thanks to all for the updates...luckily I got to a Hooter's for lunch and got to watch the last 120 laps!! I hope Gordon hasn't used up all this good mojo he's had latley, 'cause I'll be at Phoenix next week and hope to see him finsh well in that one too!
:D :D :D

Just want to say thanks to everyone who kept us up to date with everything that was going on at the race. :)

Ouch. Don't look like my man Harvick did very well today. Glad I couldn't watch it. :(

As am I. Gollum.

Well, anyway my thanks to all that provided us with info as we were away.

It was just another DEI day, with Mikey taking out Todd Bodine and Baby Earnhardt taking out Newman. Oh yeah and although he isn't with them anymore Steve Park into the wall again. Some things never change...

Originally posted by hntr74@Oct 28 2003, 02:19 PM
It was just another DEI day, with Mikey taking out Todd Bodine and Baby Earnhardt taking out Newman. Oh yeah and although he isn't with them anymore Steve Park into the wall again. Some things never change...
:yawner:

Back
Top Bottom