Most popular driver?

97forever

Team Owner
Hope you guys are going to swing the tide away from Jr.With Awesome Bill out of it,who IS going to get your votes?Isn't it time for a little anti-Earnhardt voting to take place? :lol: I'm with you...voting for Martin everyday!

Vote Waltrip for 2004. Oh wait, that's the presendency. Vote Waltrip for most popular driver, then.

Lets all start voting for Ward, everyday, and see If he makes the top 10 by the end of the year!!

Originally posted by ward22@Jun 20 2003, 06:47 PM
Lets all start voting for Ward, everyday, and see If he makes the top 10 by the end of the year!!
I second that.. Give the little guy a break! :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 21 2003, 06:48 AM
And Kurt wasn't on the list either, :angry: .Oh well...anybody but Earnhardt or Jeff in my opinion. :p
He wasn't?

I vote for Happy Harvick, used to be votin for Jr. I vote for Jr when I have really really good days, most of the days I vote Harvick.

Vote Harvick for President in 2004... he'll bomb Greg Biffles house before Iran. :p

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 28 2003, 05:42 PM
I vote for Happy Harvick, used to be votin for Jr. I vote for Jr when I have really really good days, most of the days I vote Harvick.

Vote Harvick for President in 2004... he'll bomb Greg Biffles house before Iran. :p
:D I agree. Look we do agree on something. :D

Well, Harvick and Biffle dont raise up any arguments anymore so we can scratch out bombing Biffle's house.

Maybe we should get that Harvick for 2004 campaign started up.

We have our first three members. Now maybe we should get Steve Park as Vice President, Park is pretty good in that Most Popular Driver thing, so with Harvick and Park, the duo is completely unbeatable !

Back
Top Bottom