My Dog Made The GoDaddy Car

D

DanicaFan

My dog Molly will be on Danica's car at Texas Motor Speedway. I got this email and of course quickly responded back to it...

Chad,
Thank you so much for submitting your dog’s photo into our Chief Companion Officer contest. Because GoDaddy changed their Super Bowl ad, we closed the Chief Companion Officer website earlier than originally planned. Our apologies if you’ve attempted to access the site and been unable to.
But, great news – Your dog, Molly, was one of the top 2 dogs submitted. Molly will appear on Danica Patrick’s GoDaddy Car at the Texas Motor Speedway on Aprill 11th. Additionally, you are invited to attend the race in person to see the car and meet Danica Patrick - travel expenses and tickets are on us. We will just need to verify your eligibility so please provide us with a phone number to reach you.
Please also reply to this email with the image of your dog you would like to appear on Danica's GoDaddy Car by Tuesday February 17th.
Congratulations, and thank you for being a GoDaddy supporter.
Sincerely,
Ashley
Hyfn, INC (the contest administrator)

Thanks everyone here that voted.

You meet that lady ALOT. Congratulations on the tix and the space on the car.... I would see if you can just take the money that that spot would be worth instead :D

My dogs bark about Danica all the time. They like looking at her photos. They are obsessed with the calf of her legs, OCD to the max, all they talk about as if nothing else matters.

You meet that lady ALOT. Congratulations on the tix and the space on the car.... I would see if you can just take the money that that spot would be worth instead :D

Right. I hope to at least get that piece of sheet metal that my dog is on. That would be cool.

My dog Molly will be on Danica's car at Texas Motor Speedway. I got this email and of course quickly responded back to it...

Chad,
Thank you so much for submitting your dog’s photo into our Chief Companion Officer contest. Because GoDaddy changed their Super Bowl ad, we closed the Chief Companion Officer website earlier than originally planned. Our apologies if you’ve attempted to access the site and been unable to.
But, great news – Your dog, Molly, was one of the top 2 dogs submitted. Molly will appear on Danica Patrick’s GoDaddy Car at the Texas Motor Speedway on Aprill 11th. Additionally, you are invited to attend the race in person to see the car and meet Danica Patrick - travel expenses and tickets are on us. We will just need to verify your eligibility so please provide us with a phone number to reach you.
Please also reply to this email with the image of your dog you would like to appear on Danica's GoDaddy Car by Tuesday February 17th.
Congratulations, and thank you for being a GoDaddy supporter.
Sincerely,
Ashley
Hyfn, INC (the contest administrator)

Thanks everyone here that voted.

Far freakin' out. :cool:
and cute dog. :)

Congrats, with any luck it wont get waded up on the first lap ................. the little lady seems to be a target at Daytona

Congrats, with any luck it wont get waded up on the first lap ................. the little lady seems to be a target at Daytona

Daytona's all about gettin wadded up . I've seen male drivers crash there .

Back
Top Bottom