My friends from NFP??????????

And it's the not knowing that's the worst, isn't it?
We didn't know about one of our member's very poor health until she didn't sign in one day. I called her home, talked to her husband, and found out
that she'd had a massive heart attack. We were all devastated.
So, we share that fear with you.
Exactly!!!!!!!

TRL...we fear the worst. after losing many freinds suddenly, some not so suddenly....we can't help it.

Nah...... he is from the Northeast or around Ohio I think...... big music fan...... always going to Branson MO.
That's him. Self employed painter, he liked the basement and political conversation.
When in Branson he would meet up with another elder woman from NFP. She quit posting because of her computer I think.

And it's the not knowing that's the worst, isn't it?
We didn't know about one of our member's very poor health until she didn't sign in one day. I called her home, talked to her husband, and found out
that she'd had a massive heart attack. We were all devastated.
So, we share that fear with you.

As you can see by our thread, we really like to pay our respects for those we have lost. I know in at least one case, the family read our posts and was very happy to know that we all thought a lot about her mother. Sean still visits and helps Rog's widow and Bonsai's wife stays in touch as well on FB and email.

Your right, the hard part is not knowing.

Hey Wynn...... Dan is shutting down the site at the end of the year. We really don't know why..... but..... with the wording of his posts we all seem to think for health reasons........
Thanks for the info KYm, hope he just got tired and there is nothing serious...even tho we never got along I still wish him the best.......

Boo..this is Blaze......hello and howdy...:)
Hey Blaze........good to see you here.....welcome....have you heard anything from intimidator, he was here for a few days but that was last year, hadn't heard from him since unless he changed names.......

Howdy....Intimidator? No, havent heard from him in ages....

Thanks for the info KYm, hope he just got tired and there is nothing serious...even tho we never got along I still wish him the best.......

I doubt there is anything wrong with him, at least health wise, as I am sure he would have told his NFP pals if that was the case.

;)
I doubt there is anything wrong with him, at least health wise, as I am sure he would have told his NFP pals if that was the case.
Sometimes it appeared to me he got his kicks and power surges from booting certain people....so maybe there was only the people left on board that quivered and shook from ordering them around and never stood up for themselves therefore he couldn't boot anybody so maybe he said, screw it, I got to find another way to get my kicks...........;)

I think it best for me to

tape_zps39b1d33c.gif

Reactions: Pat
;)
Sometimes it appeared to me he got his kicks and power surges from booting certain people....so maybe there was only the people left on board that quivered and shook from ordering them around and never stood up for themselves therefore he couldn't boot anybody so maybe he said, screw it, I got to find another way to get my kicks...........;)

I never understood why you got the boot but it was obvious that some people could do and say certain things and others couldn't. I know a lot of people, including myself, were very turned off when the owner of NFP published personal emails you two had exchanged. I know if I am communicating privately with someone I expect the communication to stay that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it best for me to

tape_zps39b1d33c.gif
:captive:
I never understood why you got the boot but it was obvious that some people could do and say certain things and others couldn't. I know a lot of people, including myself, were very turned off when the owner of NFP published personal emails you two had exchanged. I know if I am communicating privately with someone I expect the communication to stay that way.
It was slander against a forum member.......

Another forum, another time, another Mod. Lets leave the past in the past and enjoy the here and now.

Today maybe your last tomorrow.

Another forum, another time, another Mod. Lets leave the past in the past and enjoy the here and now.

Today maybe your last tomorrow.
I do enjoy it here.....I've been here over 2 years without a problem..I'm not saying anything that will get me booted from here so don't stur up nothing...thanks

What's his name on facebook??????

Since FB is his name, I will need his permission to give it out. I sent him a PM on FB. Now we just have to wait for his reply. I will send you a PM when I hear from him.

I have VERY often wondered about Pwilly..... He used to be a regular staple and was funnier than hell. He just disappeared. I hope he just decided to leave ......

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom