NASCAR 2015 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Yep. There's always one that stands out hands above the others. :)
That's why I posted that 'look back' a few posts ago. Last years prediction of none of the four HMS drivers being eligible @ Homestead..... When I initially recorded that I was just waiting to paint it red at the end of the year. It was never going to happen. And it did!

I ask for people to make or change their predictions in BOLD so that I can easily pick them out of other posts. No everyone follows that instruction so I have to read every post to pick them out. Everything that I have recorded on the list that I post is recorded for the game. Why do you ask? Did I miss some?

No, I was wondering why some people can't follow instructions. :)

stir-1.gif

The final 4 chase drivers car numbers when added together will total between 80-90

For comparison, last year the total was 76 (11+4+22+39)

Holy Moly. 66 so far. They need to get in the Yahoo Fantasy game with us.

Reading through the thread everytime I thought of something it got taken. I see it pays to jump on this thread pretty early. :eek:
I see by your prediction your going with Larson as the winner. LOL

Reactions: Pat
Reading through the thread everytime I thought of something it got taken. I see it pays to jump on this thread pretty early. :eek:
Yep. You should join DP's yahoo fantasy league. It's a lot of fun. I think It still needs a few players.

Yep. You should join DP's yahoo fantasy league. It's a lot of fun. I think It still needs a few players.

I would but I'm arleady playing two games. Last season I tried doing three and couldn't keep up. I dropped out of the third game before it was over. I wouldn't want to mess up someone else's league.

I would but I'm arleady playing two games. Last season I tried doing three and couldn't keep up. I dropped out of the third game before it was over. I wouldn't want to mess up someone else's league.
We have a couple more that usually starts around next week. I play three on here and that's enough to keep up with.

The final 4 chase drivers car numbers when added together will total between 80-90

For comparison, last year the total was 76 (11+4+22+39)
that 39 should be 31......total 68...;)

Don't lose sight that the prediction has to come true. It doesn't need to be the most outrageous prediction.

The deadline is coming up. Get your predictions and prediction changes by Daytona 500 Eve @ 6pm. Predictions will be locked in then.

Austin Dillons win a race and makes it to the second round.
Danica will not return for the 2016 season, per announcement this year

I think I would have gone with the other one....... but..... what do I know???????? LOL......

Haha, wellllllll someone already said something about Austin, so I don't wanna copy. Danica..well I've had that feeling since she entered cup so :p

Back
Top Bottom