NASCAR 2016 - BOLD Prediction Thread

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
This will probably be updated over the weekend but for now here's the 2016 listing.....

2016 Bold Predictions_A.jpg

2016 Bold Predictions_B.jpg

Poor Bob...Spieth collapsed in The Masters. We would have a tie with Hamlin!

As for #26, "NASCAR announces another manufacture is to be added to one of it's series..." I am thinking we are real close on this and it's a matter of semantics given what Brian France said a short time ago.

We kinda cheated being Kyle fans and all ;)

Rumor has it that this behavior is childish, obnoxious, and moronic. The New Revman would have made a prediction about whether or not we would see "great racin'." (Adjusts Championship cap)

Rumor has it that this behavior is childish, obnoxious, and moronic. The New Revman would have made a prediction about whether or not we would see "great racin'." (Adjusts Championship cap)

I always overlook your faults old buddy ................ its just the right thing to do ;)

I'm in good shape halfway through! Do I get virtual bragging points or a virtual trophy to go with my virtual parade if I win?

I always overlook your faults old buddy ................ its just the right thing to do ;)

Appreciated. Research has proven that ignoring those faults lowers the blood pressure. Some here have very high blood pressure I would suspect. ;)

Appreciated. Research has proven that ignoring those faults lowers the blood pressure. Some here have very high blood pressure I would suspect. ;)

Intolerance and hypertension======= peas and carrots :D

Heh, I'm just glad I don't have to worry about my prediction for another 10 weeks.

I'm out, golf's major tournaments are over and Spieth didn't win any. Hamlin wins 1-0.

Back
Top Bottom