NASCAR headlines you wish you were seeing/reading.....

Kyle Larson to replace Danica Patrick at SHR
Larson lost Target as a primary sponsor driving for Gannassi Racing and was a free agent heading into 2018.

Well the Indy Car sponsorship is ending. The first domino has fallen...who helped you with this one, the ghost of Miss Cleo?

Daniel Suárez gana la Copa Telmex , tostadas jefe de Nascar Carlos Slim con tequila de ella .

18 de noviembre de 2018-
CEO Nascar Carlos Slim felicitó primer piloto del campeonato de México en el pináculo de las acciones de las carreras de coches moviendo el Daytona 500 de la Ciudad de México , sin placas restricyor .

Man, moving that race track is going to be expensive! Will they cut it into pieces like a house?

Nascar drops Indianapolis, and puts IRP back on Xfinity schedule.

Nascar Reduces RP, 2.0 and 1.5 mile tracks to one date per year. Gives Darlington a 2nd date, and returns to Wilksboro and Rockingham.

What NASCAR headlines do you wish you were reading these days?

If you care to, give us the story as well. It could be fun?

I'll go first.....

========================================================

Cup Drivers Banned From Supporting Series

In his last move as outgoing CEO of NASCAR, Brian France comes to his senses after years of incompetence by banning Cup drivers from participating in NASCAR's supporting series. The biggest opponent to this move, Kyle Busch, voiced his displeasure the best way he knows how..... by not saying anything. NASCAR Daily reached out for a comment from 7-Time Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup Champion Richard Petty. His only reply, 'I like what I'm seeing. There's only one King of NASCAR and that's me!'.

Oh oh oh oh oh my type of thread. :)

NASCAR To Run More Short Track and Road Course Races

DAYTONA BEACH (AP) -- NASCAR President and CEO Steve O'Donnell said the top three NASCAR national touring series scheduled would get a major overhaul next season, saying there will be more short track and road course races as the rebuilding motorsports empire looks to return to its roots.

Mark Martin Awarded 1990 Championship Title

DAYTONA BEACH (AP) -- After a comprehensive review of race and penalty procedures, NASCAR announced Tuesday afternoon that Mark Martin was the rightful NASCAR Microsoft Cup Series champion in 1990 and has awarded him with the title. NASCAR says record books will reflect the title.

The move comes three weeks after Mark Martin was credited with winning the 2007 Daytona 500 after the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona finished under caution, which prompted the formal review of procedures.

NASCAR's new CEO is hetro and approves new skimpy tight outfits and heels for the smoking hawt trophy queens...

Victorias Secret signs on to sponsor the Re Vamped victory lane presentations

BREAKING: Paul Menard Smiles

FOX Sports -- Multiple sources have recently confirmed that Paul Menard smiled Tuesday evening. Although the sources chose to remain anonymous, all of their stories lined up and they all mentioned this incident occurred inside a Home Depot. We decided to contact Paul himself about this report and asked him if it was true. Paul replied, "I regretfully have to be honest with you and say that these reports are indeed true. I was strolling through a Home Depot Tuesday night out of boredom. I noticed that their hammers were $0.02 more expensive than what you can buy at Menard's, and I smiled because I realized I saved $0.02 when I purchased a hammer last week from my dad's store. Things are tough in this current economy and every penny I can save will go a long way. At least now I know I won't go hungry next week." FOX Sports will continue following this story and will let you know if any new details are provided to us.

BREAKING: Paul Menard Smiles

FOX Sports -- Multiple sources have recently confirmed that Paul Menard smiled Tuesday evening. Although the sources chose to remain anonymous, all of their stories lined up and they all mentioned this incident occurred inside a Home Depot. We decided to contact Paul himself about this report and asked him if it was true. Paul replied, "I regretfully have to be honest with you and say that these reports are indeed true. I was strolling through a Home Depot Tuesday night out of boredom. I noticed that their hammers were $0.02 more expensive than what you can buy at Menard's, and I smiled because I realized I saved $0.02 when I purchased a hammer last week from my dad's store. Things are tough in this current economy and every penny I can save will go a long way. At least now I know I won't go hungry next week." FOX Sports will continue following this story and will let you know if any new details are provided to us.
Pack it up boys and girls, this right here.

"Jeff don't even care anymore"

Darrell Waltrip Gets Bit By A Gopher

ESPN -- Jeff Glazer from ESPN has recently received word from NASCAR on FOX personnel that Darrell Waltrip is currently being hospitalized after sustaining a gopher bite. Earlier this evening rumors surfaced that the 1989 Daytona 500 winner was transported to Owensboro Hospital via helicopter. Initial reports suggested that he had succumbed to asphyxiation due to inhaling his brother's hot air, but we have now learned that he was bitten in the arm by a gopher. A relative of Darrell has told us that he is currently in stable condition but will be closely monitored over the next 24 hours.

According to Dale Earnhardt Jr, who was with Darrell at the time of the incident, Darrell was yodeling Boogity Boogity Boogity in his backyard in preparation for the 2017 Daytona 500. The two were also meeting to discuss how more air time could be given to Earnhardt in the upcoming NASCAR on FOX season. During Darrell's yodeling rehearsal, a small gopher popped up in between Darrell's feet and caused him to inadvertently perform the Ickey Shuffle. Darrell lost his balance, fell on the ground, and was then bitten by the gopher. Earnhardt then went on to say, "Right after Darrell was bitten, he told me to grab his rifle out of his cabinet and then pull the trigger on that digger". Earnhardt said he declined because he had consumed a few too many Budweisers over the course of the afternoon.

We will keep you updated on any further developments. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and the ESPN app on your mobile device.

Winston Cup Championship Trophy to be Awarded Tonight at NASCAR Awards Banquet

Acceptance Speech by Ward Burton Expected to be the Highlight of the Evening

NASCAR announces online streaming of all race broadcasts

Referring to it as NAS TV, NASCAR announced today that starting in 2017, all NASCAR related broadcast will be streamed live from nascar.com as well as from the free NASCAR app available for the iPhone/iPad and all Android devices. Online streaming of the network feed will be provided free of charge. For those that want more in depth, commercial free, coverage of NASCAR, a 1 year subscription of $199 will be made available.

NASCAR announces online streaming of all race broadcasts

Referring to it as NAS TV, NASCAR announced today that starting in 2017, all NASCAR related broadcast will be streamed live from nascar.com as well as from the free NASCAR app available for the iPhone/iPad and all Android devices. Online streaming of the network feed will be provided free of charge. For those that want more in depth, commercial free, coverage of NASCAR, a 1 year subscription of $199 will be made available.

Oh sign me up! Where do i fork over my money?

Nascar to implement local cautions on Road Courses

FAN WITH NO PROFESSIONAL RACING EXPERIENCE GIVEN CONTRACT

A suprise announcement was made today by Hendrick motorsports as a life long race fan was signed to a 3 year contract with the team. The 25 year old known only by his online screen name of kkfan91 will make his debut at his home track of Dover in September to prepare for a full schedule in 2017. When asked why they would hire a driver like this Rick Hendrick said "He just really wants it, and we have a good feeling about him"

To all the would-be time machine travelers longing for races at The Rock and North Wilkesboro, I say this... Go Big or Go Home!

Nascar Shakes Up 2018 Schedule, Slates 500 Milers For Riverside and Langhorne Raceways

Nascar's weekly conference call with reporters is often a mundane affair, serving little more purpose than beating the drum for the up coming race interspersed with plugs for sponsors products. Until last Tuesday. Who could have expected the Chairman's Message (sponsored by Nationwide Insurance and presented by Whiskey River Bar & Grill) to drop a bombshell of epic proportions like this.

When Nascar's CEO began his weekly address to the press corps, he immediately seemed energized and animated. "I don't need no stinkin' coffee in the morning. I've got 5-Hour Energy, Mountain Dew, Monster, and NOS, and I wash 'em down with Miller Lite" said Dale Earnhardt Jr., now in his second year at the helm of the stock car juggernaut. "When Dirty Mo Productions launched our hostile takeover bid for Nascar last year, our promise was to return the sport to its roots, to honor our history of greatness by perpetually re-living it. When Jim France and Lesa France Kennedy tendered their shares to Dirty Mo, they expected bold action to be taken. And we are now delivering on our promise to them."

All Sprint Cup drivers and teams go on strike and demand that Brian France resigns. With dishonorable notations, that can never be upgraded

To all the would-be time machine travelers longing for races at The Rock and North Wilkesboro, I say this... Go Big or Go Home!

Nascar Shakes Up 2018 Schedule, Slates 500 Milers For Riverside and Langhorne Raceways

Nascar's weekly conference call with reporters is often a mundane affair, serving little more purpose than beating the drum for the up coming race interspersed with plugs for sponsors products. Until last Tuesday. Who could have expected the Chairman's Message (sponsored by Nationwide Insurance and presented by Whiskey River Bar & Grill) to drop a bombshell of epic proportions like this.

When Nascar's CEO began his weekly address to the press corps, he immediately seemed energized and animated. "I don't need no stinkin' coffee in the morning. I've got 5-Hour Energy, Mountain Dew, Monster, and NOS, and I wash 'em down with Miller Lite" said Dale Earnhardt Jr., now in his second year at the helm of the stock car juggernaut. "When Dirty Mo Productions launched our hostile takeover bid for Nascar last year, our promise was to return the sport to its roots, to honor our history of greatness by perpetually re-living it. When Jim France and Lesa France Kennedy tendered their shares to Dirty Mo, they expected bold action to be taken. And we are now delivering on our promise to them."
I have a feeling that Jr.would do a fine job.

Darrell Waltrip Retires from Fox Sports; Harvick Named as Replacement

After nearly two decades as a broadcaster, three-time NASCAR champion and Fox Sports analyst Darrell Waltrip will no longer be calling races on Fox Sports.

Fox Sports confirmed Kevin Harvick, the 2014 NASCAR champion, would replace Darrell Waltrip in the broadcast booth joining Mike Joy and Jeff Gordon.

In addition to the change in the broadcast booth, Fox Sports also announced Tony Stewart would be replacing Michael Waltrip on the NASCAR on Fox pre-race show.

[QUOTE="LewTheShoe, post: 984654, member: 8807"

...I wash 'em down with Miller Lite" said Dale Earnhardt Jr., [/QUOTE]

It'll be a cold day in hell before Jr drinks a Miller lite!

Daytona moves back to its roots

Structural integrity continues to baffle engineers that thought they had completed the Daytona Rising Project. Cracks continue to form in the support piers under the enormous main grandstands. It is thought that the existing structure will have to be raised and replaced before Daytona International Speedway is capable of hosting future events. Currently plans are for the venue to reopen in 2018. This has caused the cancelation on the next two Daytona 500's. No fear race fans, NASCAR has anounced a return to its roots, as in... Back to the beach! The next two Daytona events will be run on the original course. Details to be announced in the coming days.

Darrell Waltrip Retires from Fox Sports; Harvick Named as Replacement

After nearly two decades as a broadcaster, three-time NASCAR champion and Fox Sports analyst Darrell Waltrip will no longer be calling races on Fox Sports.

Fox Sports confirmed Kevin Harvick, the 2014 NASCAR champion, would replace Darrell Waltrip in the broadcast booth joining Mike Joy and Jeff Gordon.

In addition to the change in the broadcast booth, Fox Sports also announced Tony Stewart would be replacing Michael Waltrip on the NASCAR on Fox pre-race show.
What about Rutledge?

Back
Top Bottom