nascar makes statement

• Thread starter Only Time Will Tell
  • Start date
O

Only Time Will Tell

moments after the finish of this race nascar has already stated nothing was fixed :eek:

Ban him! Came here and did nothing but start numerous threads disrupting the forum.

I say we tar and feather him and sell him to the Iroquois !!

Fixed, hah. Nascar shouldn't have had to say that, but Nascar has a large number of fans so I guess they have to help out the ones who are less adept. :)

Races have been 'fixed' since the beginning of human competion...that would include NASCAR races,I imagine.As for as are these plate races 'fixed'?I have no idea only opinion.

And we all know about opinions. ;)

Originally posted by Gollum@Sep 28 2003, 04:19 PM
Turn him over to a bunch of Jr. fans.
Gol, I wouldn't wish that on anyone...they're as bad as the Harvick fans! :lol:

Tie him to the roof of the 38 car and let's have an instant replay!

Originally posted by redrock@Sep 29 2003, 01:03 PM
Tie him to the roof of the 38 car and let's have an instant replay!
:lol: :D :lol: ....that would be a fun ride :mellow:

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Sep 29 2003, 12:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Sep 29 2003, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Sep 28 2003, 04:19 PM
Gol, I wouldn't wish that on anyone...they're as bad as the Harvick fans! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Whats wrong with us Harvick fans? :p

Originally posted by slick-nick+Sep 30 2003, 10:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick-nick @ Sep 30 2003, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -17_Fan@Sep 29 2003, 12:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Gollum
@Sep 28 2003, 04:19 PM

Gol, I wouldn't wish that on anyone...they're as bad as the Harvick fans! :lol:
Whats wrong with us Harvick fans? :p [/b][/quote]
Nuddin, nuddin at all!!! :cuckoo:

:huh: I am a Jr and a Harvick supporter, I guess all those folks who said I was crazy may have been right! :wacko:

I don't see where we Harvick and Jr. fans are any different that say Jeff Gordon, Jarrett or Kenseth fan. If somebody bad mouths your driver you get riled up and defend them What wrong with that. :cheers:

I'm with Gollum on this one.. LOL!

and speaking of Gollum, I finally saw what in the hell a 'gollum' is...
that little hideious thing from Lord of the Rings?

Yep that's me. Got a little more hair then that And weigh a little more. and congrats on the 900. :salute:

Thank ya, Thank ya!!

I finally sat down at watched some of that movie. Cant really get into it that much, because I get lost in 'em pretty easy.. LOL!

Slick-nick, all you need to do is post in the Thread Games board and you'll have 1000 posts before ya know it !

Back
Top Bottom