NASCAR Pick Em 2016 Chicagoland

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
29062408824_d20d163fc4_o.png

29062402184_19bd4d8f7b_o.png

Since our picks aren't up yet I'll go first. I have Matt Kenseth. :D

Brad Krashalotski.

All front-runners the rest of the way. See if we can crawl out of the basement ... it's dark down here. I can hardly see to post.

Paul "excitment" Menard

All front-runners the rest of the way. See if we can crawl out of the basement ... it's dark down here. I can hardly see to post.
The fun thing about this game is the old saying "the best laid plans of mice and men etc etc" come into full effect. You can scheme, plot, plan and do whatever but the 14 takes out the 31 and the 19 is collateral damage so you watch your lead evaporate. I have top contenders left but that don't mean squat if I play them at the wrong time. :D

The fun thing about this game is the old saying "the best laid plans of mice and men etc etc" come into full effect. You can scheme, plot, plan and do whatever but the 14 takes out the 31 and the 19 is collateral damage so you watch your lead evaporate. I have top contenders left but that don't mean squat if I play them at the wrong time. :D

Story of muh life.

It is fun.

Your mid / back packers performed pretty well. 9 to go.

Back
Top Bottom