NASCAR Pick Em 2016 Kansas 2

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
some weird formatting because I'm posting from mobile. Yikes some of you had bad luck with big dogs!

30151045512_bc94e6fdc0_o.png

29635969224_852ce24eee_o.png

Y'all are slacking. If you are going to take this under your wing, you need to get the picks up a little earlier. I appreciate you doing this, but we need to know what's going on for the following race.

I'm willing to take it on next year if this is a problem. I just need advice on a good spreadsheet to use.

Y'all are slacking. If you are going to take this under your wing, you need to get the picks up a little earlier. I appreciate you doing this, but we need to know what's going on for the following race.
Mind your manners or I'll hit you with my purse.

The racing gods must be pissed at me about something. All of the top guy's I pick wreck out. Just damn.

In this game you can't run it and play it. Each players choices being private until the driver picks are closed is a must. @KevinWI does such a good job that we don't care about a little tardiness.
Don't make excuses. We should know who's got who before the race.

So the two guys chasing me scored a 38 and a 40......Next week is going to be a dud for me

Back
Top Bottom