NASCAR Pick 'Em 2024 - Phoenix

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the next race is Sunday, March 10th, 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.

3 - current standings #3.jpg

4 - used list #3.jpg

The deadline for submittal of driver picks for the Phoenix race is 2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings time.

And if you're tired of the twice a year time change, be sure to let your clock know how you feel . . .

buster keaton clock.gif

My guy with a heck of a qualifying session! Probably getting my hopes up for nothing. I just want to get out from the bottom. It's lonely down here!

I was happy...until I looked to see who I have picked for next weekend. I guess I'll enjoy my time away from the bottom this week, because it might be short lived.

After all the talk of Bell being the car to beat, it's surprising to see only one player picked him.

I came into todays race with an average of 27th position per race. Only got a 31st from Erik Jones but at least my average only dropped to 28th.

This is a cruel sport, and therefore can be a cruel game. I can’t tell you how many times I tried to NOT pick Jones today, as he always fails me. Wasn’t running well enough, but it was somebody jamming him up into the wall this time…I think McDowell. Oh well, we will shake it off and try to find a way back to the front.

This is a cruel sport, and therefore can be a cruel game. I can’t tell you how many times I tried to NOT pick Jones today, as he always fails me. Wasn’t running well enough, but it was somebody jamming him up into the wall this time…I think McDowell. Oh well, we will shake it off and try to find a way back to the front.
I usually save for him for darlington bc he seems to run good there. Had a fast car so I used him this week. Oh well jokes on me. Playing catch-up now.

Congratulations to @FLRacingFan, the recipient of the "Highest Finishing Pick" award following the first place finish of his pick, Christopher Bell, in the Shriner's Children 500 at Phoenix Raceway.

That makes it two consecutive races that @FLRacingFan has picked the race winner and in doing so he's moved up twenty-one spots in the standings (from 25th to 4th) over those two races..

The "Most Upward Movement" award went to @kkfan91 and @Brentford as their pick of the 3rd place finisher, Ty Gibbs, saw each of them gain nine spots in the standings.

The "Slipping & Sliding" award was taken by @Mr Excitement and @Blaze thanks to the disappointing finishes of their picks that caused each of them to drop ten spots in the standings.

Finally, @ol'whatshisname reclaimed first place in the standings by picking a Top-10 finishing driver for the fourth consecutive race.

All due credit for this unprecedented success must go to a discombobulated, pseudo algorithm-driven method of making picks that was discovered on a long ago discarded, barely readable, floppy disk.

You can't make this stuff up.

2 - results #4.jpg

Lose 9 spots one week, only gain 2 the next. That’s a mother f*cker

Back
Top Bottom