NASCAR Youtube channel

Was just reading about that also. The quality looks better now than it did a month ago. :cool:

Can't embed the video. Have to watch from their Channel

I haven't watched a whole race yet, but it looks fine on the TV.

It's hard to understand why NASCAR doesn't do this this thru their own domain and servers.

Apparently the NASCAR social media group thinks that only 8 races have transpired this season so far.

Hopefully they can keep up week by week during the chase.

Hopefully they can get Nationwide, Truck, and K&N Pro up as theLP did. Those are usually harder to find online or more inconvenient to watch live anyways.

I think its awesome. nice way to catch a whole race if ya miss some or have to work...:)rolleyes:)

That's a good deal, a lot of people who can't watch it live can watch the race now. Would have come in handy a few years back when I was driving. Having to listen to that screaming Moody on satellite was tough. Barney Hall was great though.

There's a guy on youtube who posts em all. I posted the link somewhere here before. Well, I don't think he's been taken down.

It's hard to understand why NASCAR doesn't do this this thru their own domain and servers.

because nobody would watch the videos then.. I know I never go to NASCAR.com...
you can usually find most of the races on youtube elsewhere if you look hard enough anyWAY

Hopefully they can get Nationwide, Truck, and K&N Pro up as theLP did. Those are usually harder to find online or more inconvenient to watch live anyways.

Would also be great to see the Canadian, Mexican & European races on there too. Especially since those aren't available in the states at all. They used to air all of the Canadian races on Speed during the winter prior to '07 but not anymore...

Would also be great to see the Canadian, Mexican & European races on there too. Especially since those aren't available in the states at all. They used to air all of the Canadian races on Speed during the winter prior to '07 but not anymore...
they used to air a lot of races from around the globe on Speed, I am still mourning the loss. Contrary to a lot of opinions here, auto racing at large took a big hit.

That's a good deal, a lot of people who can't watch it live can watch the race now. Would have come in handy a few years back when I was driving. Having to listen to that screaming Moody on satellite was tough. Barney Hall was great though.

Weird watching the youtube vids and seeing cars drive around on the commercial breaks without the announcers

For a guy like me, this is the last alternative I would look for. Very impatient.

Torrenting the race a few hours before it airs is better than waiting 2 days for them to upload them there.

Because then they would have to pay for the servers. Why do that when youtube offers it for free?

For a guy like me, this is the last alternative I would look for. Very impatient.

Torrenting the race a few hours before it airs is better than waiting 2 days for them to upload them there.

I need an invite to the torrent site that has the races up a few hours before they air!

Because then they would have to pay for the servers. Why do that when youtube offers it for free?

I doubt it's free. Youtube gains rights to content nascar would never agree to. Having their own channel must limit what they give up.

I use Torrentz.ue

http://torrentz.eu/search?f=nascar 2014

Its not a special, hidden place. :p

That New Hampshire race was uploaded pretty quick.

Another way to download it through links HERE

Ah no, that must not be the one that you mentioned! You mentioned one that has the races a few hours BEFORE they air. The races on there are always a few hours AFTER they air on tv. :p

Ah no, that must not be the one that you mentioned! You mentioned one that has the races a few hours BEFORE they air. The races on there are always a few hours AFTER they air on tv. :p

Oh, lol. I didn't catch that and I WROTE IT! Geez. :owquitit:

Back
Top Bottom