NASCAR's Post Race Inspection

My preference is to go back to stock car racing.
Win on Sunday - sell on monday.

screwedbygoogle
original username modified by google
Was there ever a time when cars were totally stock ? I don't think so .

Isn't there still a prohibition on American auto manufacturers using their racing achievements in advertising? I know Toyota isn't bound by it since their new ads gush over Kyle Busch, but I've literally never seen something similar from Ford or Chevy after their driver won a championship.

Isn't there still a prohibition on American auto manufacturers using their racing achievements in advertising? I know Toyota isn't bound by it since their new ads gush over Kyle Busch, but I've literally never seen something similar from Ford or Chevy after their driver won a championship.

Chevy used Johnson's wins in their ads.

Under performing teams should be taken too. As a result, NASCAR can help the cars become faster. As a result, better racing will occur.

That was a big step for Toyota, and I love it.

On a semi-related note, my dealership sold Championship gear, and pretty much everybody there understood the magnitude of what Kyle did. They called me to tell me that stuff was available, and I bought everything they had. Pretty cool. I have been asking for discounts on oil changes dependent upon the number of the winning Toyota (11%, 18%, etc.), but the addition of Truex makes the pretty tough obviously. They are working on it. Salesmen are more knowledgeable about what is happening in NASCAR as well. Toyota has been pretty vocal about the degree to which NASCAR enters into buying decisions, and it looks like they are acting on it.

Back
Top Bottom