NasTrucks at Las Vegas

Not so much. We are cousins but he and I are closer than he is to his blood brother. His mother is my father's sister. He and I grew up together.

Ah ok. Got it. :p

You two always got along great here. I always noticed.

Wait..assuming you're meaning Clutch.

Yeah I may be confusing myself even more. lol nvm

Ah ok. Got it. :p

You two always got along great here. I always noticed.

Wait..assuming you're meaning Clutch.

Yeah I may be confusing myself even more. lol nvm
Clutch met my family last year. He and I B.S.'d for a couple of years on this site. Somewhere during the truck dirt race I PM'd Clutch and told him that I had race tickets and a free place for him to sleep if he could make it to Las Vegas for the spring race. He agreed. The rest is history.
My "brother" (cousin) lives in Vegas. Clutch travels from New Zealand and stays at my family's house in Vegas for the spring race.
My family loves Clutch, but he isn't family. Yet.
Get it? :D

Were they on commercial during the checkers or was I just looking away?

You sure? You always have your head bury in sand most of the time so one has to ask.
If he would have thrown a baby's daddy or two in there or a step half sister I probably would have. But no I'm good with it

Bubba the Bridesmaid everytiem.

most of the race is going to be a Fox commercial probably.

You got that right, in the last 20 laps 3 long commercials, thank god I DVR'd it! I am sick of Mikey as a race announcer, damn, he will not shut up.

Restarts were good, Bubba got whipped straight up but whined like KB in the interview.

BJ McCloud, from Bowling Green Florida was a start and park. If he is like he was in Late Models, he is still a smart ass spoiled kid. Amazing what you can do with Daddy's money.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
JWT didn't spin out..that was odd, although he did manage to spin out when he tried to qualify. He had one of his better nights finishing 11th. That might be what he needs to do from now on.

Back
Top Bottom