4 4 Jeffrey Earnhardt TeamJDMotorsports.com 14 Chevy Gary Keller
5 5 Kevin Harvick(i) [PC] Jimmy John's 14 Chevy Rick Hendrick
6 6 Trevor Bayne AdvoCare 14 Ford Jack Roush
7 7 Regan Smith AmericasPower.org 14 Chevy Kelley Earnhardt-Miller
8 9 Chase Elliott NAPA AUTO PARTS 14 Chevy Dale Earnhardt Jr
9 10 Blake Koch Supportmilitary.org 14 Toyota Mark Smith
10 11 Elliott Sadler OneMain Financial 14 Toyota J D Gibbs
11 14 Eric McClure Hefty Ultimate / Reynolds Wrap 14 Toyota Mark Smith
12 16 Ryan Reed ADA Drive to Stop Diabetes presented by Lilly Diabetes 14 Ford Jack Roush
13 17 Tanner Berryhill NationalCashLenders.com 14 Dodge Adrian Berryhill
14 19 Mike Bliss Tweaker Energy Shot 14 Toyota Mark Smith
15 20 Denny Hamlin(i) SportClips 14 Toyota Joe Gibbs
16 22 Ryan Blaney(i) Discount Tire 14 Ford Roger Penske
17 23 Cody Ware Lilly Trucking 14 Chevy Robert Richardson Sr
18 28 J J Yeley Texas 28 Spirits Stage 13 Dodge James Whitener
19 29 Daniel Suarez Garza Arris 14 Toyota Robby Benton
20 31 Dylan Kwasniewski Rockstar 14 Chevy Steve Turner
21 33 Paul Menard(i) Tarkett / Menards 14 Chevy Richard Childress
22 39 Ryan Sieg StationDigital.com 14 Chevy Rod Sieg
23 40 Matt Dibenedetto Curtis Key Plumbing 14 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
24 42 Kyle Larson(i) Colgate 14 Chevy Harry Scott Jr
25 43 Dakoda Armstrong WinField 14 Ford Richard Petty
26 44 Will Kimmel III Ingersoll Rand 14 Toyota Mark Smith
27 46 Ryan Ellis Curtis Key Plumbing 14 Chevy Curtis Key Sr
28 51 Jeremy Clements Allsouthelectric.com/Value Lighting 14 Chevy Tony Clements
29 52 Joey Gase TBA 14 Chevy Jimmy Means
30 54 Kyle Busch(i) Monster Energy 14 Toyota J D Gibbs
31 55 Brennan Newberry(i) Qore24 14 Chevy Jimmy Dick
32 60 Chris Buescher Roush Performance Parts 14 Ford Jack Roush
33 62 Brendan Gaughan South Point 14 Chevy Richard Childress
34 70 Derrike Cope YOUTHEORY 14 Chevy Mary Louise Miller
35 72 John Jackson Crash Claims R US 14 Chevy James Carter
36 74 Mike Harmon TBA 12 Dodge Mike Harmon
37 80 Ross Chastain(i) Goodyear 14 Toyota Shigeaki Hattori
38 87 Joe Nemechek(i) TBD 14 Chevy Andrea Nemechek
39 89 Morgan Shepherd Courtney Construction 14 Chevy Morgan Shepherd
40 90 Martin Roy TBA 14 Chevy Michelle Gosselin
41 93 Kevin Swindell JGL Racing 13 Dodge Gregg Mixon
42 98 Aric Almirola(i) Smithfield Foods 14 Ford Fred Biagi
43 99 James Buescher Rheem

Big Dogs in the race:

Harvick-Hendrick
Hamlin-Gibbs
Busch-Gibbs
Menard-Childress
Larson-Scott
Almirola-Biagi

Car # 19 Daniel Suarez is making his first start in Nationwide.
untitled.png

Suarez, an alumnus of the NASCAR Next program, is fresh off his first full season of K&N Pro Series East competition that proved noteworthy. 2013 highlights included becoming the highest-finishing international driver in series history when he ranked third in the final standings, recording six Top-5 and nine Top-10 finishes in 14 races, his first career win at Columbus, finishing on the podium in six of the season's final eight races, including four runner-ups and completing more laps than all other drivers during the season.
"I'm looking forward to racing in Chicago this weekend as part of my preparation for 2015," said Suarez, "as well as the ARCA race at Kentucky and the Truck race at Talladega in the coming weeks. It is going to be exciting to have the chance to start representing my new sponsor ARRIS as we begin planning for next season. I appreciate RAB Racing for working with Joe Gibbs Racing to help provide me with this opportunity so I can start learning new tracks and get ready to run full time next season. I'm thankful to everyone involved for giving me this opportunity."

Full article here:
http://motorsports-soapbox.blogspot...-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

I don't know if Moody's info is correct about Suarez, Racing reference has him racing at Richmond and finishing 19th.o_O

C. Buescher is looking good, only 7 thou of a sec from fastest. He might be Jacks Cup hope he keeps this up.

Car # 19 Daniel Suarez is making his first start in Nationwide.
untitled.png

Suarez, an alumnus of the NASCAR Next program, is fresh off his first full season of K&N Pro Series East competition that proved noteworthy. 2013 highlights included becoming the highest-finishing international driver in series history when he ranked third in the final standings, recording six Top-5 and nine Top-10 finishes in 14 races, his first career win at Columbus, finishing on the podium in six of the season's final eight races, including four runner-ups and completing more laps than all other drivers during the season.
"I'm looking forward to racing in Chicago this weekend as part of my preparation for 2015," said Suarez, "as well as the ARCA race at Kentucky and the Truck race at Talladega in the coming weeks. It is going to be exciting to have the chance to start representing my new sponsor ARRIS as we begin planning for next season. I appreciate RAB Racing for working with Joe Gibbs Racing to help provide me with this opportunity so I can start learning new tracks and get ready to run full time next season. I'm thankful to everyone involved for giving me this opportunity."

Full article here:
http://motorsports-soapbox.blogspot...-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

It's his first start for RAB racing, 2nd in nationwide

wonder if this will help Almirola racing in the Nationwide, time will tell I guess. he is on the first drivers out list around here. He might be getting more practice playing the rain game.:rolleyes:

Surpised to see Aric in this race. I guess the thinking is seat time will do him some good for the chase.

David Ragan was in that 98 car a few weeks ago, did pretty good too. Are they running penske engines?

Looks like someone or something is holding up qualifying in the tech area :eek:

This FS2 BS sucks. Why didn't Fox and nascar run the truck race now and keep the NW race at it's original time and channel?

:rolleyes: He's won 3 this year

I just never been keen on him. I actually forgot considering I don't watch Nationwide quali all the time because I must have missed the sessions where he finished on top. Honestly, this is the first time I have ever seen him win pole. Its new to me.

I just never been keen on him. I actually forgot considering I don't watch Nationwide quali all the time because I must have missed the sessions where he finished on top. Honestly, this is the first time I have ever seen him win pole. Its new to me.

He's actually had a pretty good year. In position to win a couple of standalone races and if the cup raiders didn't ruin every race he would likely have a win

Back
Top Bottom