New Hampshire II: Rate the race/bonehead

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Try to clear up some space here in the feed :p

I'll give the race an 8. The 2nd half reminded me of a good ol fashioned beatin n bangin short track night.

Bonehead award still goes to Denny for me. How did he not avoid that wreck? and when asked about what happened he said "we couldnt get the fuel in the car." o_Oo_O

I'll give it a 6. The only reason why the second half was exciting is because of the 10+ caution flags.

I'll go with a 7.5. Like some of y'all said, there were way too many cautions for me towards the end.

Bonehead: Brad and Harvick for allowing Joey to win and not taking him out! :mad:

:D

Didn't get to see all of it. From the 75% of the race that I seen, Ill give it a 7.5

I'll go with a 7.5. Like some of y'all said, there were way too many cautions for me towards the end.

Bonehead: Brad and Harvick for allowing Joey to win and not taking him out! :mad:

:D

Joey did have the winning tires at the end, but Harvick sure didn't put up much of a fight on those restarts. He was so slow, he's lucky he didn't get turned.

Just want to point out that 2 races into the chase AJ Allmendinger is ahead of Kahne. Newman, Hamlin, Greg Biffle, Kurt Busch, and Aric Almirola.

Not bad.. good for those guys.

How do you figure?
He brought the 24 in for tires and fuel and was good to go to the finish. A few laps later he was 13th and Alan brought him in again to get 4 tires and fuel and Jeff restarted 25th. That far back with all the beating and banging going on moving up through the field was where his tire got cut down and he hit the wall. It's my opinion that Alan Gustafson made the dumbass move of the day.

Joey did have the winning tires at the end, but Harvick sure didn't put up much of a fight on those restarts. He was so slow, he's lucky he didn't get turned.
Yeah, inside line + worn tires = congrats, Joey.

Too bad Brad never got a crack at him. I doubt he would have turned him, though. He didn't seem upset with Joey afterwards - just with losing in general. He screwed up today too. He was really lucky to even get back up to the lead and have a shot at it at the end.

He brought the 24 in for tires and fuel and was good to go to the finish. A few laps later he was 13th and Alan brought him in again to get 4 tires and fuel and Jeff restarted 25th. That far back with all the beating and banging going on moving up through the field was where his tire got cut down and he hit the wall. It's my opinion that Alan Gustafson made the dumbass move of the day.
Good point... he was on the same strategy as Joey until that second stop.

Gustaffson gets my bonehead vote lol

Why is it ALWAYS Gustafsons fault when Gordon doesn't perform? :lol2:

Bonehead is Menard. Not only is he Paul Menard. But he's also from Wisconsin. And the Packers lost today.
Does he even have a soul?

Ok, again, irrationally biased. I'm done.

I'm rating this a 9. Not as good as Chicago but beat up race cars, tense side by side action.

My god I love this new Chase format. Love it.

Clearly the idiot driving the 20 thinks the cars on the outside were put there by god to keep him off the wall o_O

Clearly the idiot driving the 20 is an incredibly dirty driver. Loves to take out teammates who are behind him when he gets forced loose.

Back
Top Bottom